Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs)
#21
I actually like this thread. I never actually thought of Instruments for namekian names. Then then I based Piccolo with Chello.
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
OR... you could all be original and just think up a name...

OR you could stop being a spiteful little nugget and just let us play it out. Saiyans have vegetable names, and it's fitting. I'd rather meet a Saiyan named after a vegetable then one named 'Bob' or 'Frank' or 'Raven Darkblood'
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
OR... you could all be original and just think up a name...

OR you could stop being a spiteful little nugget and just let us play it out. Saiyans have vegetable names, and it's fitting. I'd rather meet a Saiyan named after a vegetable then one named 'Bob' or 'Frank' or 'Raven Darkblood'

*Ahem*










































































Hai Guy!
Reply
#24
Yeaaaah...you're not even allowed to say that. You're not even close.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
OR... you could all be original and just think up a name...

OR you could stop being a spiteful little nugget and just let us play it out. Saiyans have vegetable names, and it's fitting. I'd rather meet a Saiyan named after a vegetable then one named 'Bob' or 'Frank' or 'Raven Darkblood'

I'll have to strongly agree with that.

It's only fitting to have a Vegetable name if you're a saiyan. I didn't notice the Namekians were based off of Instruments either..... Thats something I would probably want to work on XD
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#26
Androids are named after numbers! :o

xD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Spencinator
Androids are named after numbers! :o

xD

Really!??!?!?!?! I didn't know that...

*CLAPS*
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#28
Other characters are named after other things.
Reply
#29
Yeh... Alot of Aliens are just named after random shit lol
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#30
I think all Changelings should be named after spices and frozen-related terms and products. XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#31
Trunks was named after swimming trunks, because Akira likes nothing more than name an already metrosexual character with something that makes you think of soggy balls.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#32
Trunks is gay.
Reply
#33
Ye.... Trunks is really gay!!

It's actually rather funny, cuz I enjoy making up Saiyan names.

Note: Alot of non-transformers are named after Delicacies and Fruits
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#34
Retane isnt a music name.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#35
I think Retane was a non-cannon name.
Reply
#36
Retane, retinal?
Reply
#37
Yeah.. I can see a hint of resemblence..
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#38
Piccolo and his spawns were musical instruments. Nameks were types of snails and slugs.

Nail = Snail, Lord Slug = Slug, Cargo = Escargo, etc.

Everyone in Bulma's family save for Vegeta were named after underwear. Bulma was a type of women's bloomers in england, Briefs, Bra, Trunks, etc.

And many of the Z fighters were named after food, soups and teas. Look 'em up on wikipedia.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#39
Fucking Nerd >.>
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#40
Just about everyone should know some basic knowledge of what he just said. So gtfo.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)