Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Summer Vacation!
#1
I just had the last hour of school and now Summer Vacation suckers. Yay and I got my math grade better than the F =D
Reply
#2
What grade did you get?
Reply
#3
umm... I dont know what it is in America I got like a 6. But dunno what it is...D? C?
Reply
#4
...a 6?

Here that'd be like...an F. A very, very, very, very low F.

But, nice going with the Vacation thing.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#5
6? When did we stop grading with letters?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
He isn't american. For all we know a 6 means 90%.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
What's the 6 out of?
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#8
100
Reply
#9
I am pretty sure it is 6 out of 10. How can you be so rude and judgemental?

For shame.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
10*
Reply
#11
I know in Germany it goes 1 2 3 4 5 6 which is equivalent to an A B C D F

so if he got higher than a 6 he probably passed the course

so high five
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#12
We got from 4 to 10

4 is the suckier one ofcourse =P So I passed. Slightly
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
10*
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
I am pretty sure it is 6 out of 10. How can you be so rude and judgemental?

For shame.

Tsk, tsk, tsk Bojack.
Reply
#14
Well I'm glad SOMEONE didn't fail.
My Report Card:
World Civilizations 1: B
Catholic Identity: B
Introduction to Literature and Composition: C+
World Language 1H (Spanish): A
Integrated Science: C
Computer Applications: A
Health: A
Physical Education: A
Group Advisory: P (Same as A)

And Lastly, *Drumroll*
Algebra 1: F
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Well I'm glad SOMEONE didn't fail.
My Report Card:
World Civilizations 1: B
Catholic Identity: B
Introduction to Literature and Composition: C+
World Language 1H (Spanish): A
Integrated Science: C
Computer Applications: A
Health: A
Physical Education: A
Group Advisory: P (Same as A)

And Lastly, *Drumroll*
Algebra 1: F

How many classes is that? Christ. =/
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#16
10.
Jeez, can't you count?
8 Periods a day, and 7th Period rotates between several classes depending on the cycle day.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
10.
Jeez, can't you count?
8 Periods a day, and 7th Period rotates between several classes depending on the cycle day.

I counted ten, but isn't that a lot? I only had like 8 periods, including lunch.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#18
Catholic identity?

I had to take a religious course in school once. it was stupid.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#19
My report card:

Doing Nothing: A
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#20
I was a straight F student. =(

And all because i skipped alot of class. Bastards took of one grade mark, like, 10% for every day you're absent. so...yeah. Fail.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)