Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mikeeey (Hellfighter 17)
#1
He's still here in spirit.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#2
Congrats.

Your a year closer to dying ^.^
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Happy Birthday!
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
He's still here in spirit.

No he's not. *punch*
Reply
#5
HBD if you decided to look in on us, man.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#6
HBD.
Reply
#7
Happy B-day The Hellfighter.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Congrats.

Your a year closer to dying ^.^
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#9
Happy birthday Lesser Seventeen! =D
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#10
[Image: hasselhoff_birthday.jpg]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#11
Rock on. Happy Birthday.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#12
Although I doubt you will ever be coming back ever, I nevertheless want to wish you a

Happy Birthday, you lesser you <3
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#13
HELLFIGHTER 17 ...? ROCK, ROCK ON

\m/ -_- \m/

Seriously I miss that guy. I don't know where he went.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
Happy birthday, here's a juice. *gives*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#15
Not that you care, but I do want to wish you a happy birthday.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#16
What exactly happened that made Hellfighter 17 leave?

At the time I had the impression that he had just moved on and couldn't devote anymore time into the site. But acouple of posts since his departure have made me think differently.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Not that you care, but I do want to wish you a happy birthday.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
What exactly happened that made Hellfighter 17 leave?

At the time I had the impression that he had just moved on and couldn't devote anymore time into the site. But acouple of posts since his departure have made me think differently.

I thought that as well. Then he made a few posts that changed that opinion. So I really don't know what to think anymore.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Not that I care, but I do want to wish you a happy birthday.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)