06-02-2007, 07:46 AM
I just had the last hour of school and now Summer Vacation suckers. Yay and I got my math grade better than the F =D
|
Summer Vacation!
|
|
06-02-2007, 07:46 AM
I just had the last hour of school and now Summer Vacation suckers. Yay and I got my math grade better than the F =D
06-02-2007, 07:36 PM
What grade did you get?
06-02-2007, 08:37 PM
umm... I dont know what it is in America I got like a 6. But dunno what it is...D? C?
06-02-2007, 09:29 PM
...a 6?
Here that'd be like...an F. A very, very, very, very low F. But, nice going with the Vacation thing.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes. Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down* Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you? UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
06-02-2007, 09:30 PM
6? When did we stop grading with letters?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-02-2007, 09:38 PM
He isn't american. For all we know a 6 means 90%.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
06-02-2007, 09:58 PM
I am pretty sure it is 6 out of 10. How can you be so rude and judgemental?
For shame.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-02-2007, 11:16 PM
I know in Germany it goes 1 2 3 4 5 6 which is equivalent to an A B C D F
so if he got higher than a 6 he probably passed the course so high five
06-03-2007, 09:01 AM
We got from 4 to 10
4 is the suckier one ofcourse =P So I passed. Slightly
06-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire Quote:Originally posted by Bojack Tsk, tsk, tsk Bojack.
06-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Well I'm glad SOMEONE didn't fail.
My Report Card: World Civilizations 1: B Catholic Identity: B Introduction to Literature and Composition: C+ World Language 1H (Spanish): A Integrated Science: C Computer Applications: A Health: A Physical Education: A Group Advisory: P (Same as A) And Lastly, *Drumroll* Algebra 1: F
06-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero How many classes is that? Christ. =/
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-03-2007, 08:52 PM
10.
Jeez, can't you count? 8 Periods a day, and 7th Period rotates between several classes depending on the cycle day.
06-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero I counted ten, but isn't that a lot? I only had like 8 periods, including lunch.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Catholic identity?
I had to take a religious course in school once. it was stupid. ![]() The Prince of Darkness
06-04-2007, 03:24 AM
I was a straight F student. =(
And all because i skipped alot of class. Bastards took of one grade mark, like, 10% for every day you're absent. so...yeah. Fail. ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|