Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
I took them today and boy do they suck. I think i did well on the writing portion, but 20 minutes wasnt enough time to write an essay. Other than that i believe i did pretty good for someone who found out about it last night.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
I live in Canada. No SAT for ME
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I liked the ACT a lot more than the SAT.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I only remember what I made on the ACT...
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I liked the ACT a lot more than the SAT.
Yea i hear its better. I might take it.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
I live in Canada. No SAT for ME
*High five*
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
Meh. I'm going to college. So glad to be done with that crap.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
But the SATs are fun!
I've taken the SAT a total of three times. Once at age 12, once at age 16, and once at age 17. Taken the PSAT about the same number of times (can't remember).
Scored pretty well.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Yea i hear its better. I might take it.
Its not better, its just different. If you didn't do so well on the SATs, the ACT might be the way to go for you, since the tests are formatted differently. I took both just for fun, really.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
You two have REALLY screwed up definitions of fun...
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Well, I'd rather play a Nintendo Wii than take an SAT. It's a different type of fun.
For me at least. I dunno about Rad. Standardized tests might give his twinkie a new sleek shine for all I know.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I dunno... I kinda think tests are fun. The ACT was great because the results really didnt matter, my SAT scores had me covered.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
I recently recieved my scores from the SATs. . .took mine on the fifth and got a 1890. . .630 on all three parts. It's a good score, but I'm taking them again next year anyway.
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I totally forgot you kids have a three part SAT these days.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Yeah, and they took out those Quantitative Analyses, or whatever the math ones were where you have to say which column is bigger. I loved those. =(
Got a 1000 on the SAT when I was twelve (that's out of 1600, btw. No three-part back then), and a 2190 on it at seventeen (750 Math, 740 Verbal, 700 Writing).
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I never took the SATs. Been meaning to for about three years now. If I do the math will be my downfall.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
I've taken it twice--once at 14 and once at 17.
14: 600 Math, 400 Verbal
17: 700 Math, 600 Verbal, 580 Writing
They suck, yes. I didn't even have enough time to fucking finish each part. It sucked. Oh well. Like Cargo said, glad I don't have to take them anymore.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
I feel so stupid next to you people
Critical Reading 560
Math 470
Writing 460
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I got a '30' on the ACTs. I never bothered to remember my SAT score.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up