Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid
I can't believe I forgot FMP. It is, hands down, my favorite series. Unlike many series, it also only gets better as it goes on.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
My first anime was actually Guyver in my sister's boyfriend's basement. Back when I was about 5 or 6. Good times.
What is FMP about? I remember Rad mentioning it a while ago, before it had even come out (or released in English, or w/e).
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Its a mecha action anime. A para-military organization finds out someone is targetting a teenager for some reason. They send one of their soldiers to her school as a transfer student to protect her and various terrorist hijinx occur. Not the best synopsis ever, but if you want a better one, I'm sure google can oblige.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2007
I like:
Naruto
X
Dragonball Z
Fullmetal Alchemist
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Dende
I like:
Naruto
X
Dragonball Z
Fullmetal Alchemist
Trigun
Outlaw Star
I have X on VHS. Wanna buy it?! =D
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2007
Lol, no
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
I prefer reading manga over watching anime, but there are some shows out there that I have to see animated. =P
What are my favorite anime?
Pok?mon (Strictly first season only)
Dragonball
Dragonball Z (Saiyan Saga through Cell Saga only)
Full Metal Alchemist (I like both the animated series and manga. They are practically separate entities by now, and both are good in their own right. =P)
Elfen Lied
Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Golden Boy
Bleach
Getbackers
Love Hina
Yu Yu Hakusho
Some of these animes cartoons aren?t exactly everyone?s favorite, but all the ones on the list fit my personal taste. =D Now this is a fragmented list since I?ve seen tons of decent animes, but these were the ones that came to mine when I typed this. :o
EDIT: Didn't really like Cowboy Bepop since the plot was kind of hard to follow for me since I was like only ten or so when I first watched it. I might give it a second chance now since I'm older! :o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Don't watch anime anymore. But when I did, Dragonball Z and Cowboy Bebop were my favourites.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Scryed was good, and Gatekeepers. G-Gundam was awesome, it was like DBZ and Gundam together.
Oh Macross 7 was pretty badass, the J-Pop is good.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Ha, I forgot about G-Gundam! That show pwned.
Also, I just started watching Full Metal Alchemist. I just finished episode 7. Good stuff thus far.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball
Bleach
Yu Yu Hakusho
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Spencinator
Dragonball Z (Saiyan Saga through Cell Saga only)
That's mah boi.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
I don't watch any anime.
Please don't kill me.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
I don't watch any anime.
Please don't kill me.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
I just finished watching Chrono Crusade. Probably the best Anime I've ever watched actually.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
My list still hasn't changed from last months thread.
I'm currently watching 'magical girl lyrical Nanoha A's' . pretty good so far.
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2007
Top 10 In Order:
Yu Yu Hakusho
Bleach
Naruto
Vampire Hunter D
S-Cry-Ed
Dragonball Z
Flame of Recca
Trigun
G Gundam
Yu-Gi-Oh (Shut up, it's pretty action-packed and dramatic for an anime based on a card game)
Afro Samurai is pretty badass too. However, it was too short in my opinion.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Afro Samurai is pretty badass too. However, it was too short in my opinion.
I thought the ending sucked.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
I can't tell if that's sarcasm.
D:
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|