06-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Hi
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
Day 3 Evening Discussion
|
|
06-03-2007, 04:05 AM
How are ya?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
06-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh shit, I forgot about SB killing 17's baby momma. That should be interesting when he finds out.
06-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm gonna be doing some work so this NPC fight will be up later. I'm not gonna leave ya in suspence though. Someone dies.
![]() Want a cookie?
06-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Ass. How is that less suspenseful? ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Jeice and Sam =D
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
06-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Ki Shotgun
Teddy Bear Bomb Ki Rocket Launcher One of those three I bet. Edit: and I think one of the NPC's has a scythe>_>
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
06-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Retane That would be the one i was thinking.
06-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter I'm thinking me lol.
06-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Retane I'd be mad if it was the teddy bear bomb.
06-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
06-03-2007, 10:26 PM
It wasn't supposed to be
And I have the rocket launcher. Me being Burter. I got it from MK ![]() Want a cookie?
06-03-2007, 10:31 PM
... SOMEONE KILL THE BIG BLU!
*Pondders Retane with Grenades, a nail gun and Rocket Launcher*.... I dunno if I'd be able to cary them all>_>
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
06-04-2007, 12:20 AM
YES! Finally the machine gun kills somebody.
Hey, Blue, what is the Ki Sand kept in? ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
06-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Quote:But now it was coming for him. He gripped his jar. They'd be dead before they knew what hit em.Though I'm guessing you could carry it in whatever you like. =P Edit: FUCK YOU REB >=( ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
06-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|