Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 3 Evening Discussion
#1
Hi
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#2
How are ya?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#3
Oh shit, I forgot about SB killing 17's baby momma. That should be interesting when he finds out.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
#4
I'm gonna be doing some work so this NPC fight will be up later. I'm not gonna leave ya in suspence though. Someone dies.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm not gonna leave ya in suspence though. Someone dies.

Ass. How is that less suspenseful?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#6
Is it someone besides the NPC.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
#7
Jeice and Sam =D
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#8
Sam has an amazing weapon. I just know it.
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
#9
Ki Shotgun
Teddy Bear Bomb
Ki Rocket Launcher


One of those three I bet.

Edit: and I think one of the NPC's has a scythe>_>
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Ki Rocket Launcher

That would be the one i was thinking.
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Jeice and Sam =D
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm gonna be doing some work so this NPC fight will be up later. I'm not gonna leave ya in suspence though. Someone dies.

I'm thinking me lol.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Ki Shotgun
Teddy Bear Bomb
Ki Rocket Launcher


One of those three I bet.

Edit: and I think one of the NPC's has a scythe>_>

I'd be mad if it was the teddy bear bomb.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm not gonna leave ya in suspence though. Someone dies.

How is that less suspenseful?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
#15
It wasn't supposed to be

And I have the rocket launcher. Me being Burter. I got it from MK
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#16
... SOMEONE KILL THE BIG BLU!

*Pondders Retane with Grenades, a nail gun and Rocket Launcher*.... I dunno if I'd be able to cary them all>_>
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#17
YES! Finally the machine gun kills somebody.

Hey, Blue, what is the Ki Sand kept in?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
#18
Jar

You guys are horrible movers. Fine each other!
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#19
Quote:But now it was coming for him. He gripped his jar. They'd be dead before they knew what hit em.
Though I'm guessing you could carry it in whatever you like. =P

Edit: FUCK YOU REB >=(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
YES! Finally the machine gun kills somebody.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)