Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
....what?
#1
join as vegeta

Is it just me or are we getting more of these lately?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#2
Wow that was really really bad.
Reply
#3
Even worst than me >.>
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#4
I think that was purposely bad.

15~! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS PROXY LEVEL!?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
Confuzzed...

Okay, now I officially hate this guy. =P
Reply
#6
dunt dubble pst
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
I think that was purposely bad.

15~! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS PROXY LEVEL!?

::Beep::

Error O.o

NAOOO!!!

His lousiness broke my scouter... I saved up for that..

*runs away crying*
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#8
No one dubble post. >=o
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#9
What surprises me, is that he's supposed to be almost 22 years old. That...that's kinda sad. Not the age, but the comprehension level.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#10
Maybe English wasn't his first language.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#11
Maybe he has no hands
Reply
#12
Stubs the Zombie?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#13
Maybe he's a nub.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#14
This thread is full of win.
Reply
#15
He's full of fail.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
This thread is full of win.

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/search.php
Search
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)