Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Text art talents.
#1
Show me what you got!

????????????.,?,--,?-,?????????????????????????
????????????.\ ?,,? /-~-,??????.._????????????????..
????????._??,???-, : : ,-? ,???????.,?:?,????????????????.
???????..,? :?,?..,,?- : : : : : ?~--,,,__???.| : |????????????????.
????????\ : :?~?? : : : : : : : : : : : : ???????~? : : |????????????????.
????????.| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |????????????????
????????..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :_,,,-~?-,,,,_??????????????
???????._,,-?-,,____,,,,,,,,,----------~~~~???';~-,,;;;;;;;;;;?,?????????????.
??????.,-?;,-~,;?,;,-?? . . . . . . . . ??-,;;;;;;,?;;;-,;;;;;?,;;;;;;;;;,? The King orders you to fix the wall.
??????.|;;;?-,;;,-?,? . . . . , . . . . . . .?-,;;;;;?~-?;;;;;,?;;;;;;;;,??????????????.
??????.?,-,;;;;,-?| __,,- .-? .?- ,-~~~-,,_?-,??~----~??;;;;;;;;;;|??????????????
??????..?,;??????;;|?-~???? . . , . . ???????????? .??-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|??????????????
????????,;;;;;,? . -??o??- ., . . . -??o??- . . . . ??-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;|??????????????
???????..?,;;;| . . . .???,? . .?, . .??? . . . . . . ?,;;;;;;;;;;;,???????????????.
????._,,..???-,;?, . . . . ,? . . . ??-, . . . . . . . . .?,-;;;;;;;,?_,,,,,????????????..
??..,,-?? , ???~-,,-? ?,;| . . .,-??~-,,,-~~? ??-,, . . . . .,-???-,;;;;,-?? ,,--, |????????????.
?..,-?? , , , , , , , ,?,-, |;?-,,,-???;;;;,-,,_;;;??~-,,_ . .,-?;;;;;;;;;| -???,,-?|????.,,,????????.
?.,? , , , , , , , , ,?,??-, ?,;;;;;;;,???-,,,,,,,,-~??, ?-,,;;????;;;;;;;;;;;,-? ???,, /,-~?????? , ???~-,,_?????.
?.| , , , , , , , , , ,,?--,,?,;;;;;;;;;???~~~????-??;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-??? ????? ,?| , , , , , , , , , , , , ??-,????
?.| , , , , , , , , , ,-?-,,_ ?,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,-?? ???-,,?? ,?:?, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,?,???..
?,? , , , , , , , , , ,??-,,_ ??-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,-? ??-,~??? |,?;:;?, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ?,???
,,-?, , , , , , , , , , , , ,-?,,- ???-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-??-,,????? / .?,-?:;:;:;| , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , |???
;:;:| , , , , , , , , , , , ,???-,,-? . ?-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-???,,- .??-, .,,-~?;:;:;:;,? , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , |??..
:;:;?, , , , , , , , , , , ,?-, . ,,-?? ,???-,,;;;;;;;;;;,-????-, ? . . ?-, ?,,-?;:;:;:;,-?? , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,???..
;:;,-? , , , , , , , , , , ,?-,?,-? .-~? ,? ???-,,,,-?????~ . .?-, . . ,,-??:;:;:;:;:,-? , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,????
:;:;?, , , , , , , , , , , , , ?-?-, .-~??,-? ,- --, ??-,, ??-, . .?-,,-?;:;:;:;:;:;,-? , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,-??;:??~-,,_..
;:;:,? , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ?-, . -? . / . . ?-, . ??~,?-, ,,-??;:;:;:;:;:;:/ , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,?;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
:;:;| , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ?,??-, . ?? . . . . ?- . . . ,-?:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:,? , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ?,:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
;:;:?-, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , |;:;??-,,_ . . . _,,,-~?:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;| , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,,-?;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
:;:;:;??-, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,-?:;:;:;:;:;??????:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;,? , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,-?:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
;:;:;:;:;:?-,,_ , , , , , , , , ,,-?;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:,? , , , , , , , , , , , , ,-?:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:???~~--,,,,-~??:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;?, , , , , , , , , , , ,,-?':;:;:;;;;;:;:;:;;;:

............................................________
....................................,.-??...................``~.,
.............................,.-?...................................?-.,
.........................,/...............................................?:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:?........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....?~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......?-,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......?=-._......?;,,./`..../?............../
...,,,___.\`~,......?~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-?
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#2
,,I,,
Reply
#3
======D

>_>. To soon?
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#4
( . Y . )

Mine are so much more leet than Kollis
Reply
#5
t('.'t)
<('.'<)^('.')^(>'.')>
@-('.'@) (@'.')-@

Kirby wins. Hands down.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
Is ASCII porn allowed?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
............................................________
....................................,.-??...................``~.,
.............................,.-?...................................?-.,
.........................,/...............................................?:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:?........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....?~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......?-,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......?=-._......?;,,./`..../?............../
...,,,___.\`~,......?~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-?
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\


??????..,-~*?`?lllllll`*~,
????..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,
???,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
??,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
?.;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
?..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/???\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
?...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*???..`~-~-,?(.(?`*,`,
??.\llllllllllll,-~*???????)_-\..*`*;..)
??..\,-*`?,*`)????,-~*`~.????.../
??...|/.../?/~,?...-~*,-~*`;?????./.\
??../.../?/?/..,-,..*~,.`*~*?????.*...\
??.|.../?/?/.*`...\...????????)?.)?`~,
??.|./?/?./??.)??,.)`*~-,???.../?.|..)?`~-,
??/./.../?,*`-,?..`-,?*`?.,---?...\?./?../..|??...?```*~-
?...(???.)`*~-,?.`*`.,-~*.,-*??|?/.?/?/????\
??.*-,??.`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*???.|.,*...,*?|?...\
???.*,???`-,?)-,????..,-*`...,-*?.(`-,?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#8
XD
Reply
#9
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||I||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||I|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||I|||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||I|||||||||||I|||||||||||||||||I||||||
||||||||||||I||||||||||||||I||||||||||||I|||||||||||I||||||||
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
======D

>_>. To soon?

You forgot the balls.

3======D
Reply
#11
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/index.php
Chubbs DBZ RPG
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)