06-04-2007, 03:46 PM
No
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?
|
Day 4 Early Morning Discussion
|
|
06-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Retane Sure. Knock yourself out.
06-04-2007, 05:19 PM
All Retane's weapons and equipment died in the explosion with him, right?
06-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Well, no, but they're in a danger zone and thus, stuck.
By the way, congrats to the final 20. ![]() Want a cookie?
06-04-2007, 09:19 PM
God. >.<
I don't have much time. I'll try to get a post up tonight. Maybe. ![]() Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
You can all just die =( lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
06-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Bra and I are going to have a bday party.
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
06-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Wow, I honestly didn't expect Retane to go out that way. Sorry to see you go man. =\ And 'lawl' @ Rad's hallucination. xD Rad's doll is trying to make him grow a set, lmao.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
06-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Oh shit!
This is going to be a good F2F. My prediction: Super Buu and King Cold die. Maybe 17 too, but I don't think so.
06-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Normally I'd give Super Buu and 17 the win without much of a second thought, but they're beat up pretty bad.
Have King Cold or Koola been injured at all yet? ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Cold's arm is basically unusable. Hence my prediction. I'm anticipating this one.
06-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Seventeen has a minor injury, Super Buu has a major. Koola has a minor injury, Cold a major. Fuck, I can't predict this. I have no idea what's going to happen. I know someone will die. Just don't know who. =[
Btw, this F2F is going to be good. I bet King Cold will be out for blood once he sees Seventeen. I mean Shevs did kill him in the Vegeta-sei Rebellion. I can't wait to see the results. n.n Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
06-05-2007, 12:28 AM
I think 17 will be the only survivor, well maybe Koola will go away with a major injury, yeah the second one's more likely.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|