Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fav Animes
#61
Thank you Kollifum.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#62
Thank you Krillin.
Reply
#63
You're welcome.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#64
n.n
Reply
#65
Domo Arigato, Tom-san.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#66
Thank you Kollifum
Reply
#67
THANK YOU Hai Guy.
Reply
#68
</3
Reply
#69
You're welcome.
Reply
#70
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Afro Samurai is pretty badass too. However, it was too short in my opinion.

I thought the ending sucked.

It was a wild ride, but it's not a classic or anything. It was just 'ok'. The fights were really good though.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#71
Manga and anime:

Kitchen Princess
Nana
Paradise Kiss
Pokemon (my favorite is D&P)
Azumanga Daioh
Pixie Pop
Shugo Chara
Instant Teen - Just Add Nuts
Strawberry Marshmallow
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kiki's Delivery Service
Pink Innocent
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#72
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble
Manga and anime:

Kitchen Princess
Nana
Paradise Kiss
Pokemon (my favorite is D&P)
Azumanga Daioh
Pixie Pop
Shugo Chara
Instant Teen - Just Add Nuts
Strawberry Marshmallow
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kiki's Delivery Service
Pink Innocent

Out of all you've mentioned, I've only heard of Pokemon. Where do you watch all of this stuff?
Reply
#73
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
My first anime was actually Guyver in my sister's boyfriend's basement. Back when I was about 5 or 6. Good times.

My first anime was Speed Racer when I was about 10 I think? It was always on after Rocky and Bullwinkle and I loved both of those shows.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#74
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble
Manga and anime:

Kitchen Princess
Nana
Paradise Kiss
Pokemon (my favorite is D&P)
Azumanga Daioh
Pixie Pop
Shugo Chara
Instant Teen - Just Add Nuts
Strawberry Marshmallow
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kiki's Delivery Service
Pink Innocent

Out of all you've mentioned, I've only heard of Pokemon.

They are all really girly animes/manga, I'm not sure if anyone would like them since they're mostly about romance and girly things.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#75
I see. That explains it.
Reply
#76
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
My first anime was actually Guyver in my sister's boyfriend's basement. Back when I was about 5 or 6. Good times.

My first anime was Speed Racer when I was about 10 I think? It was always on after Rocky and Bullwinkle and I loved both of those shows.

Weren't those Cartoons, not Anime?
Reply
#77
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
My first anime was actually Guyver in my sister's boyfriend's basement. Back when I was about 5 or 6. Good times.

My first anime was Speed Racer when I was about 10 I think? It was always on after Rocky and Bullwinkle and I loved both of those shows.

Weren't those Cartoons, not Anime?

Speed Racer was anime, but Rocky and Bullwinkle wasn't.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#78
1. FMA
2. Naruto (both series included)
3. Bleach
4. DBZ (In last cause its old and been ages since I watched it. Would probably be higher otherwise.)

Nothing else comes to mind.
Reply
#79
I forgot to mention that anything by Studio Ghibli is amazing.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#80
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
My first anime was actually Guyver in my sister's boyfriend's basement. Back when I was about 5 or 6. Good times.

My first anime was Speed Racer when I was about 10 I think? It was always on after Rocky and Bullwinkle and I loved both of those shows.

First Anime I ever watched was Technoman WAYYY back when I was like five or six. It was pretty damn good, or at least it was to me then, I used to get up early every morning before school so I'd have time to watch it before I left. I havn't seen it since.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)