Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dexter's Lab
#21
xD

Who changed the thread's title?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#22
xD
Reply
#23
me
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
"Enter at your own peril, past the bolted door
where impossible things may happen that the world has never seen before
In Dexter's Laboratory, lives the smartest boy you've ever seen
but Dee Dee blows his experiments to smithereens
There is gloom, and doom while things go boom
in Dexter's Lab!"

I was looking for that.
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
me

Oh yeah . . .

Well . . .

Mandark sucks!
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
me

Oh yeah . . .

Well . . .

Mandark sucks!

Let's get back on topic.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#27
haha XD
Reply
#28
"He's a Koosalagoopagoop!"
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#29
Cargo's thread has officially been raped!
Reply
#30
and it only took 15 minutes =D
Reply
#31
i am teh mandark, my hed iz fukin huge!!!
Reply
#32
Remember that movie where Mandark became so obese that he had to be carried up by a crane? XD Yeah, that movie rocked.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
and it only took 15 minutes =D

Lawl!
Reply
#34
Anyone remeber that episode with the muffins. That one rocked.

Dexters Lab = uber win.
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Spencinator
Remember that movie where Mandark became so obese that he had to be carried up by a crane? XD Yeah, that movie rocked.

That movie was fudging awesome. Future Dexter was a gansta Big Grin
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#36
I remember the one where it looked like he died on the rollercoaster, I hated that episode.
Reply
#37
xD

Best thread ever.
Reply
#38
[Image: mandark.jpg]
Reply
#39
Dx
Reply
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Downy Peach
[Image: mandark.jpg]

lawl. That's Dexter's rival. He had a crush on Dee Dee. Why, I don't know why. she was a dunce.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)