Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 4 Early Morning Discussion
#41
Good luck everyone. I'll enjoy reading it when I get back from work, lol.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#42
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I think 17 will be the only survivor

It hurts me to predict SB's death, but having an insane injury really lowers his chances of survival.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#43
my prediction: Koola will take out SB, while 17 yet again kills KC.
Reply
#44
*Prays Seventeen gets another injury*
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#45
In any case, I don't think any of us will be walking away without at least a debilitating injury.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#46
Are my RPs too short? I usually write when I get a spare second (I'm trying to finish up school at the moment) and I feel like they look short, but don't feel that is nesecarily taking anything away from them.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#47
Burter's RP Happiness Formula = Quality > Quantity
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#48
@ Kami - Your posts are short, but gets to the bloody point.
Reply
#49
No ... dammit. I didn't get to do what I needed to. Sorry for the letdown, and thanks for the saga.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#50
20th place is NOT a letdown. Congratulations is what you should be getting.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#51
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I think 17 will be the only survivor, well maybe Koola will go away with a major injury, yeah the second one's more likely.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#52
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Are my RPs too short? I usually write when I get a spare second (I'm trying to finish up school at the moment) and I feel like they look short, but don't feel that is nesecarily taking anything away from them.

Actually I think a few of them were under 300 words. It's prolly why you are as injured as you are.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#53
Blah, I didn't realize how short that roleplay was until I posted it. Oh well, I'll write another in a bit.
Reply
#54
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Are my RPs too short? I usually write when I get a spare second (I'm trying to finish up school at the moment) and I feel like they look short, but don't feel that is nesecarily taking anything away from them.

As far as I'm concerned it really makes a difference how small a post is. I mean quality is far, far more important than quality. IMO.
Reply
#55
I think I should've stuck to my strategy of lonering it. My own damn fault for getting too involved.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#56
Just have fun fucking dying.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#57
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I mean quality is far, far more important than quality. IMO.

Doh!

Of-course I meant to type quantity...
Reply
#58
Rules specifically say te RP limit is at least 300 words >_> -_- Some people shoulda done been dead.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#59
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Rules specifically say te RP limit is at least 300 words >_> -_- Some people shoulda done been dead.

>.> Oh noes! I just made a post now that was less than 300 words.

I DON'T WANT TO DIE!
Reply
#60
O_o

What? Didn't Dodoria pass his 4 days, and only had a 255 word RP? He outlived others when he should have died. He failed to do it and even knew it was short and rushed.

Those that he out lived... they could come up with 300+ words of something decent and the like.

Kami has at least slapped over a 300+ word post within each 4 days if I am not mistaken. He's a fun writer, but they are sometimes to small and under the limit.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)