06-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Thank you Kollifum.
|
Fav Animes
|
|
06-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Domo Arigato, Tom-san.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
06-05-2007, 12:26 AM
THANK YOU Hai Guy.
06-05-2007, 12:28 AM
You're welcome.
06-05-2007, 04:57 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum It was a wild ride, but it's not a classic or anything. It was just 'ok'. The fights were really good though.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Manga and anime:
Kitchen Princess Nana Paradise Kiss Pokemon (my favorite is D&P) Azumanga Daioh Pixie Pop Shugo Chara Instant Teen - Just Add Nuts Strawberry Marshmallow Cardcaptor Sakura Kiki's Delivery Service Pink Innocent ![]()
06-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble Out of all you've mentioned, I've only heard of Pokemon. Where do you watch all of this stuff?
06-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack My first anime was Speed Racer when I was about 10 I think? It was always on after Rocky and Bullwinkle and I loved both of those shows. ![]()
06-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma They are all really girly animes/manga, I'm not sure if anyone would like them since they're mostly about romance and girly things. ![]()
06-06-2007, 12:58 AM
I see. That explains it.
06-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble Weren't those Cartoons, not Anime?
06-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Spice Speed Racer was anime, but Rocky and Bullwinkle wasn't. ![]()
06-06-2007, 01:12 AM
1. FMA
2. Naruto (both series included) 3. Bleach 4. DBZ (In last cause its old and been ages since I watched it. Would probably be higher otherwise.) Nothing else comes to mind.
06-06-2007, 01:55 AM
I forgot to mention that anything by Studio Ghibli is amazing.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble First Anime I ever watched was Technoman WAYYY back when I was like five or six. It was pretty damn good, or at least it was to me then, I used to get up early every morning before school so I'd have time to watch it before I left. I havn't seen it since. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|