Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Anyone else here play Rainbow Six: Vegas? I just picked it up for PC and I'm loving it. Its not nearly as hard as the other Rainbow Six game that I played.
Anyway, it would be awesome to play online sometime if anyone else plays.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
I play sometimes. How do we go about doing this?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I really have no idea. I assume its set up something like CS. You find a lobby and jump in, but I haven't actually tried playing around with it.
I'm hoping to try it out on LAN this weekend, too. I think Co-op would be all kinds of fun. We tried playing SWAT 4 on LAN for a while, but its just too slow paced. I definitely don't think R6 has that problem.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I've loved how difficult the Rainbow Six games were, but I do agree that they could've stood to tone it down a tad.
I adored what I've played of this so far (on Xbox 360).
Co-op IS shitloads of fun. I imagine I'd have even more fun if my teammate wasn't the type to hide behind me and pick off enemies from a distance, but oh well.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
I only have Rogue Spear, and I can't even find it right now. ;.;
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
So I just tried a multiplayer game (team survival). I didn't see a way to join a specific game, though.
I think the game was toned down for the sake of the 360 gamers. There are a lot of things about it that make me think they had the 360 in mind far more than the PC during development.
EDIT: I'm not saying that's a bad thing, mind you. Just something that I thought was fairly obvious.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
I liked SWAT 4, I just think our patience ran out.
Eventually it ended up with someone gassing everyone, someone flasbanging everyone else and then someone goes trigger happy with a grenade launcher. hahahaha
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
The nade launcher in that was so awesome.
=(
Anyway, R6 is awesome. You still have all the cool tac gear and nonlethal nades and shit, but it just doesn't take you 5 minutes to take out your snake cam and stick it under the door.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"