06-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Quote:The inbox of "Reijin" is currently full.
Isn't your inbox like 500 pm limit?
=O
|
How does this happen?!
|
|
06-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Quote:The inbox of "Reijin" is currently full. Isn't your inbox like 500 pm limit? =O
06-07-2007, 12:08 AM
300 is what admins have.
Impressive nonetheless. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Well it should be 500, or 5,000.
06-07-2007, 12:39 AM
XD.
Holy shit that's a ton of PMs. And yes, Rei, clear your PMs. DA shit you need to know about and I can't get to you.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
06-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Damn... I think in the 10-11 months I've been here I've only had about 25 pms.
Nobody wants to talk to Sazuaa. =/
06-07-2007, 12:48 AM
You're not missingout on anything.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Most of my PMs are all staff business and DA. I very rarely get casual PMs.
The last one I did was from a newbie who just wanted to say thank you. I thought that was pretty awesome. ![]() Want a cookie?
06-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver Dude, you mean it's not just me? I thought I was special ;-; The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Tom has PMS sex olo.
/blood
06-07-2007, 01:03 AM
First time I see you IC....you die.
... BOTH OF YOU >> The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Spice That was so wrong Dx edit btw thank you kollifum
06-07-2007, 06:37 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu And it still manages to get filled?
06-07-2007, 06:45 AM
That's what the "impressive nonetheless" was about. Its impressive that Rei let his fill up.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-07-2007, 06:51 AM
XD.
06-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Trying maxing your PM box now.
06-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver It's pretty awesome. But every now and then we need to use protection, so we put up our protectors. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
06-07-2007, 03:21 PM
2,000?
Tch... like I'm about to complain. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|