06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Im scared whats going on never seen chubbs so quiet...Not a single post in 2 hours thats weird...
|
scared
|
|
06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Im scared whats going on never seen chubbs so quiet...Not a single post in 2 hours thats weird...
06-06-2007, 11:42 PM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Thank you Kollifum
06-07-2007, 01:46 AM
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 01:50 AM
Lalala. I can't hear you.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Stop trying to be part of the cool crowd Burter.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Thank you Kollifum.
... I'm trying to not be so unpopular...
06-07-2007, 02:49 AM
Thank you Mace.
No, Thank you Spice. Inside joke that only me and myself know @_@.
06-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Heh =)
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Thank you, Kollifum
06-07-2007, 06:37 PM
That's the way Rasp. Looks like things are finally blowing up in your neck of the woods, Kollifum.
06-07-2007, 07:29 PM
XD Rasps pwning him.
06-07-2007, 08:48 PM
There seems to be a lot of politeness and hostility going on. Is this some kind of oxymoronity?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|