Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Public Service Announcement
#1
Tonight, I will be eating salmon wrapped in filo, cooked and eaten by your's truly. Further, I am typing this on my Wii.

Discuss.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
Check out my pictures yo!
Reply
#3
I like green eggs and ham.
Reply
#4
When I said discuss, I meant about what I said. =(
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
I like green eggs and ham though =(
Reply
#6
wtf is filo?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#7
http://www.yasou.org/food/phyllo.htm

u r teh n00bz @ google
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
I wish I had taken pictures, it was so damn good and good-looking (like me).

But, alas, my appetite soundly whomped my searching skills, and no camera presented itself before that salmon went into my belly.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#9
Phallus.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)