Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yea...it was something like that. (warning lots o pictures.)
#1
[Image: Absinth_face.jpg]
My absinth face

[Image: DSCF0196.jpg]
Kick ass waterfall

[Image: DSCF0194.jpg]
Thats right bitch! I hiked Masada

[Image: DSCF0182.jpg]
I called him Joe.

[Image: DSCF0175.jpg]
Saying you meet more bad ass Israelis then theses is just blasphemy.

[Image: DSCF0170.jpg]
The sun was a bitch on all them white stones.

[Image: DSCF0146.jpg]
Once again their badassitude radiates.

And those are just the last 3 days of the trip....needless to say it was fun.
Reply
#2
You call the guy or the camel 'Joe'?

Yeah...I got it I just couldn't think of anything clever.

How long where you over there?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#3
Does that one dude have a gun? XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#4
Dude. You are so lucky.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
One of them looks like Adam Sandlers D:
Reply
#6
That one guy with the glasses looks like Paulie Shore
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#7
Yamu-10 days, I can post more pictures if you want.

Kolli-Yea that one dude has a gun. We had two secutiry people with us that had old WWII M1's on them, and that guy has a M16. As I said, they were badasses.

Krillin-It was free

Silver-which one?

Kolli x2- which one with glasses?
Reply
#8
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/N...CF0175.jpg

Guy with all the girls around him
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/N...CF0175.jpg

Guy with all the girls around him

Gal...that guy was fucking great man. We drank with him on Ben Yahuda street Saturday night. He got us into a 22 and over bar...me being the thrid oldest at 21 you can see how that might have been a problem.
Reply
#10
Sounds awesome. But seriously, he looks like him to me >.<

Don't you think? =o
Reply
#11
I could see it...

[Image: DSCF0142.jpg]
Our tour guide with the city of Jerusalem in the background.

[Image: DSCF0139.jpg]
Entering the City of David

[Image: DSCF0114.jpg]
Cousin and myself contemplating taking the quick way down the mountain.
Reply
#12
your cousin is fucking hot, dude.

*dreams*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#13
That's gross.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#14
He looks more like Matthew Fox (Jack from Lost) than Adam Sandler.

You Jew, that looks like an awesome time.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#15
It's gross to have feelings about the opposite sex gais.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
That's gross.

Oh, I forgot, I'm stuck in the middle of Sausagefestland. =\
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
[Image: DSCF0194.jpg]
Thats right bitch! I hiked Masada

What the hell are you playing at?

Israel looks very beautiful though. I need to go there sometime.

So that's 3 places on my list now.

1. Japan
2. Egypt
3. Israel
Reply
#18
Can I squeeze myself in your bag next time we go?
Reply
#19
By the by, your absinthe face is just gorgeous. =)
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn
Can I squeeze myself in your bag next time we go?

While Im all for people seeing the holy land Im not for paying the over weight fee...so no.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)