Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
![[Image: Absinth_face.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/Absinth_face.jpg)
My absinth face
![[Image: DSCF0196.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0196.jpg)
Kick ass waterfall
![[Image: DSCF0194.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0194.jpg)
Thats right bitch! I hiked Masada
![[Image: DSCF0182.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0182.jpg)
I called him Joe.
![[Image: DSCF0175.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0175.jpg)
Saying you meet more bad ass Israelis then theses is just blasphemy.
![[Image: DSCF0170.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0170.jpg)
The sun was a bitch on all them white stones.
![[Image: DSCF0146.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0146.jpg)
Once again their badassitude radiates.
And those are just the last 3 days of the trip....needless to say it was fun.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
You call the guy or the camel 'Joe'?
Yeah...I got it I just couldn't think of anything clever.
How long where you over there?
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Does that one dude have a gun? XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
One of them looks like Adam Sandlers D:
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
That one guy with the glasses looks like Paulie Shore
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Yamu-10 days, I can post more pictures if you want.
Kolli-Yea that one dude has a gun. We had two secutiry people with us that had old WWII M1's on them, and that guy has a M16. As I said, they were badasses.
Krillin-It was free
Silver-which one?
Kolli x2- which one with glasses?
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/N...CF0175.jpg
Guy with all the girls around him
Gal...that guy was fucking great man. We drank with him on Ben Yahuda street Saturday night. He got us into a 22 and over bar...me being the thrid oldest at 21 you can see how that might have been a problem.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Sounds awesome. But seriously, he looks like him to me >.<
Don't you think? =o
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
I could see it...
![[Image: DSCF0142.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0142.jpg)
Our tour guide with the city of Jerusalem in the background.
![[Image: DSCF0139.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0139.jpg)
Entering the City of David
![[Image: DSCF0114.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0114.jpg)
Cousin and myself contemplating taking the quick way down the mountain.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
your cousin is fucking hot, dude.
*dreams*
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
He looks more like Matthew Fox (Jack from Lost) than Adam Sandler.
You Jew, that looks like an awesome time.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
It's gross to have feelings about the opposite sex gais.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
That's gross.
Oh, I forgot, I'm stuck in the middle of Sausagefestland. =\
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
![[Image: DSCF0194.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Noodle67549/DSCF0194.jpg)
Thats right bitch! I hiked Masada
What the hell are you playing at?
Israel looks very beautiful though. I need to go there sometime.
So that's 3 places on my list now.
1. Japan
2. Egypt
3.
Israel
Can I squeeze myself in your bag next time we go?
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
By the by, your absinthe face is just gorgeous. =)
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn
Can I squeeze myself in your bag next time we go?
While Im all for people seeing the holy land Im not for paying the over weight fee...so no.