Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
the funny shiz thread
#1
post funny pics/gifs/videos/lyrics/jokes/whateva

THIS IS THE FUNNY SHIZ THREAD1!1111!!

[Image: bukkake_danger.gif]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#2
[Image: a8d05811.png]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Being on Vent the other night reminded me of this.

[Image: l_df2b1b0ff61853e50f36ba21ca751e81.jpg]
Reply
#4
[Image: 1180902765392xk0.jpg]
Reply
#5
http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.ph...y+pictures
Reply
#6
Captain Silver Wrote:http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.ph...y+pictures

1)Way to ruin the thread >=(

2)That shit took way too long to load. I didn't wait.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#7
There were some pretty funny pictures in here. Some cartoon porn too, staff probable won't like that. =X

This was the best, XD

[Image: 235627388517.gif]
Reply
#8
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k103/N...e/GTFO.gif

Linking to huge gifs > posting them btw.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#9
http://3gold.com/pictures/avatar/26.gif
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#10
Girls might find this 'cute', I found it fuxing hilarious:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dpuM-2j5JN8
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
[Image: women-parking.gif]
Reply
#12
Awww. I love Conan. The cats were priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3QcJKuGtKk
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#13
[Image: redsauceonpasta.gif]
Reply
#14
I couldn't stop laughing at this one.

[Image: 2ur1h6t.gif]
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#15
Sammah Wrote:I couldn't stop laughing at this one.

[Image: 2ur1h6t.gif]

WIN
Reply
#16
Your next president.

[Image: president_bin_laden.jpg]

[Image: nelson_haha.jpg]
Reply
#17
[Image: what9000.jpg]
Reply
#18
http://lazytownpredator.ytmnd.com/
Reply
#19
[Image: 16bf3d772ef3910041f351603a8ee98abd36763d]

o rly?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#20
The baby is apparently doing karate, to the few of you who might not have seen this video already.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)