Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey
#1
I figured out the intro to 'Boston' by Augustana on piano.

I'm so pleased by this, I thought it would be a good time to break from my normally humble and virtuous personality and be arrogant and cocky for once.

I must be nigh unrecognizable at this point.
Reply
#2
I miss the old Krillin.
Reply
#3
While we're at it, I miss my pre-pubescent days as well.
Reply
#4
I know. Hair just doesn't do it for me.
Reply
#5
Bugs the hell out of me. Isn't even firm enough to cushion.
Reply
#6
I've always wanted to learn to play the piano but I think my fingers are too small or something. I can't play the guitar for that reason.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#7
When I get an electric guitar, we should collabo on some game themez.

Magus Theme + guitar solo = giga win
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#8
I played piano for a while and I play guitar now but unfortunately I have zero musical talent, which really sucks. Meeeeeh. And my electric is broken.

Play the Gerudo Valley theme.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#9
No idea how to collab through the Internet, and it takes a bit for me to syncronize my timing with someone else. If there are drums of any sort involved, it's a cinch, but I tend to play melodic rather than rhythmic.

Dunno Magus theme.

Oh, and I have Sony ACID software, which is pretty much top-of-the-line stuff. If I ever get it figured out, I'd love to work with someone and put something together.
Reply
#10
Pro, Studio, or Music Creator?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
Music Studio.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)