![[Image: 1176940483467ru8.jpg]](http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7576/1176940483467ru8.jpg)
![[Image: orlybus.jpg]](http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l285/Yokoshima_Shonen/Macros/ORLY%20Owls/orlybus.jpg)
![[Image: 1172039298834dt6.jpg]](http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2061/1172039298834dt6.jpg)
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
the funny shiz thread
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-24-2007, 01:13 PM
![]()
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-24-2007, 07:23 PM
That is so worth the inevitable infraction. At least on my end it is.
<--@Milk Bubble
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Bojack Wrote:That is so worth the inevitable infraction. At least on my end it is. Nah, unlikely. It's a drawing of one, and I think it was Kuririn who had a penis on his forehead in his sig for who knows how long.
06-24-2007, 11:43 PM
It was Krillin. The picture was of him in the namekian fighting outfit Piccolo always wore with a red limp penis coming out the turban thingy.
![]() ^Props to Aero^
06-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Somebody post that. It will win.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-25-2007, 12:11 AM
Paragus omfg that was the best thing I've ever seen. Cept for boobies. But it's close.
06-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Yeah... keep it PG13, Milk Bubble.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-25-2007, 03:54 AM
06-25-2007, 03:59 AM
Goku Jr Wrote:It was Krillin. The picture was of him in the namekian fighting outfit Piccolo always wore with a red limp penis coming out the turban thingy. heeheehee
06-25-2007, 04:04 AM
Kami Wrote:http://a108.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...6665cb.jpg Questionable Content shirt. Hehe.
06-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Sazuaa Wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jexhVoxxakA&NR=1 Worms... ...in MY vagina? xD I need the gifs of those. Where are they?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-27-2007, 01:03 AM
No idea. But here are some more pretty funny Sparta gifs.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kQW03MG-uI...ed&search= |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|