Poll: Approval Ratings! YAY OR NAY?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
They are okay
37.50%
3 37.50%
Meh
12.50%
1 12.50%
GTFO WIT TAHT SHAT
12.50%
1 12.50%
TITS OR GTFO
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Approval Rating: Approval Ratings
#1
What do you think of approval ratings? I think they are shit. Not that I don't value member input, there is a lot of stuff that is done behind the scenes that you guys aren't really aware of and may impact your ratings. You'd be surprised at how much staff does that you guys don't notice- it's shocking :O
#2
Sums it up.
Josh Wrote:What do you think of approval ratings? I think they are shit. Not that I don't value member input, there is a lot of stuff that is done behind the scenes that you guys aren't really aware of and may impact your ratings. You'd be surprised at how much staff does that you guys don't notice- it's shocking :O
#3
Quote:GTFO WIT TAHT SHAT

btw, I'm lonely in Vent
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#4
I'll be on after a shower.

Oh, and Reb, you are proving my point in the Raditzu thread. About people judging staff over specific actions without knowing who was the decision maker in those specific actions.
#5
I've actually never wanted to tell another staff member "go fuck yourself" in public before.

First time for everything.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#6
I hope you're talking about Tim =(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#7
Raditzu Wrote:I've actually never wanted to tell another staff member "go fuck yourself" in public before.

First time for everything.


He's seriously stressing the "in public" part.
#8
I think Rad seems to have a clear concept of how staff should function with the community. The rest of you obviously have nothing to gain from direct member input...
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
#9
I can't edit my above post, but I didn't mean all of staff, I meant those bitching about the others who are willing to open themselves to criticism for the sake of potential improvement. Excuse my double post, I apologize.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
#10
You're right. I have nothing to gain from it. Which is why I'm not doing it.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#11
I think it's hubris that makes a person think they can't improve from thee suggestions of those over whom they have authority.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
#12
Aqua Wrote:I think Rad seems to have a clear concept of how staff should function with the community. The rest of you obviously have nothing to gain from direct member input...


Since you decided to bring that up for discussion so politely, you are saying that simply because he gave you your way. Its become quite clear that as long as the staffer in question agrees with you (since, yes, we know, you were admin of your own site) then they are doing it completely right. If they do not agree or still feel a different course of action is the appropriate one over what you want, then they need to learn to staff better.
#13
Nevermind.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#14
We disagree then, and I can honestly say I don't care.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#15
This is locked. Don't post here any more.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#16
Rad, I agree with your basic point. However, for the rest... I'll have to bring it up on the staff forum.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)