Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Anybody seen it yet? I saw it last night, it fucking OWNED.
Great, great movie. I was impressed all the way and liked where they went with this movie.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
I'll probably see it tomorrow(When I get paid). I'd be seeing it today, but Demonoid is down. =/
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
06-28-2007, 08:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2007, 08:11 PM by Tobias.)
Shhhhhhh icksnay on the iratpay
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
My English teacher was telling us how he's going to see it tonight. I told him to gtfo and stop spamming.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Don't use the piratebay, it is being watched or some shit o_O
Demonoid, OINK, or torrentz.
Lolz at Bojack.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
^I don't use piratebay either. Demonoid/MiniNova usually.
Enough of the torrent sites though, could fall under advertising or talking about pirating.
That said, I seriously can't wait to see the movie.
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Yeah. Best you all stop talking about pirating.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
I once stole some booty from a guy with one leg and a patch over his eyes.
Good times.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
You should have spread your seamen on his poop deck. That'll teach those men to send a load of seamen after yer' booty.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
This isn't Ass Pirates time Tim.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Murasaki Wrote:I once stole some booty from a guy with one leg and a patch over his eyes.
Good times.
I'd appreciate that back some day soon. Yar.
Also, DH4 was facking awesome. It was more of a general awesome action movie than the other Die Hards, which were more like...condensed, scopewise. I dunno. If you see it you'll know what I mean. But regardless, it still kicked a relatively large amount of ass. AND KEVIN SMITH IS IN IT!!!!
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Never!
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
"On your grave it should say, 'In the wrong place at the wrong time...'"
"...how about, yippie kaiyai mother fucker!?"
*Blows gun through shoulder*
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 0
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2007
07-05-2007, 09:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2007, 09:19 PM by Hatchiyack.)
Frankly in my opinion it is the best Die Hard movie they have done yet. I just love the way he acted in this one. Just the way he luaghed at everything and came up with some interesting ways to kill non-living objects aka the helicopter.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Live Free or Die Hard was fucking awesome. Best of the trilogy.
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
Trilogies are three-part series, this was the fourth ;/
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Wow, your sure? Never saw the third then. ._.
I can still probably say that this was the best. >=D
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Just saw it...that movie was fuckin epic!