Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dana thread #9375
#81
Krillin Wrote:Dana, you're a faggot.

XD
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
#82
Now that's just rude.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#83
Haha... Sorry, this topic amuses me.

And Akane... I mean this in the best possible way, but you are getting a lot of personal experience with how people really are in the world by working at this site. I mean that from multiple directions. It can be good and bad Smile

My opinion: This topic from start to finish is a near carbon copy of every similar topic before it. That's all I can say. This exact topic will happen again. Probably right after we lose a major part of the site or something. May even be another member. May not be. But it will happen again.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)