Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pie vs. Cak3
#61
Aqua's his own clique, in my mind.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#62
There's nothing to really say.

This thread is now about pie, and the effect that cake has on pie.

I believe pie is better than cake, imo.
Reply
#63
The only cake that even holds a candle to pie is cheesecake.

But really, when you think about it, Cheesecake has so overwhelmingly transcended cake that its more appropriately classified as a pie. And saying pie is as good as pie is just silly. So, pie > cake.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#64
Exactly. What most of the world has to realize is that while cake has its winners in the form of Red Velvet and a couple of others, cheese cake is just VIP (very incredible pie) in nearly everyone's eyes. Furthermore, cake is just over utilized. I've even tried to convince (to no avail) that my wedding cake be a big ass wedding cheesecake.
Reply
#65
Janemba Wrote:I like apple turnovers myself.

What do they look like? Pop tarts or something?
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#66
Reijin Wrote:that my wedding cake be a big ass wedding cheesecake.

You do that, and I am coming to your wedding.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#67
Now hold on a minute, I like to bake and cakes are WAY better than pie. You guys must be eatting cake out the store instead of making it from strach, ever had a red velvet cake...from scratch? It'd blow your mind!

Apple pie and sweet potato pie is also a pretty tasty...only during holidays though. I mean who the hell wants to eat sweet potato pie and apple instead of having a slice of nice cake?
Reply
#68
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mr2dC0JDeD8
[Image: Janembacopy.jpg]

[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Reply
#69
Still arguing with my fiance about the wedding cheesecake. She doesn't like cheesecake.

must've gotten the wrong Russian mail order.
Reply
#70
You need to watch those mail order wives. My suggestion with that one there is to break its leg and send it back for a refund.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#71
You can exchange it if you still have the receipt.
[Image: Janembacopy.jpg]

[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Reply
#72
Cherry bakewell ftw. So yeah: cake > Pie.
Reply
#73
Kirano Wrote:Cherry bakewell ftw. So yeah: cake > Pie.

I have never understood this. Cake is delicious but... pie is pie.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#74
I give pie a 3.14 out of 10.
Reply
#75
Pie is just like...liquidy fruit in a crust. Given, Apple Pie beats a poorly made cake any day, but cake is better overall.

EDIT: Haha. I just caught the pun. Kudos, Kirano.
[Image: Janembacopy.jpg]

[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Reply
#76
Pie does not have to be just "liquidy fruit in a crust" at all. Pumpkin, key lime, and banana creme are all great examples.

I've had fresh made cake more than once or twice in my life and, while good, doesn't hold a candle to a fresh made pie.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#77
I do love pumpkin pie. I'm not much for key lime or banana cream, though.

I'm just not a pie person, I guess.

EDIT: Haha. Ironic since my avatar is clown-ish.
[Image: Janembacopy.jpg]

[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Reply
#78
Banana Cream Pie.. mmmm.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#79
Boston Market apple pies suck.

I hate the cashier that was like "We're running a special, would you like to buy an apple pie with your meal for only $1.50 extra?"

I hate myself for saying "Sure."
Reply
#80
It wasn't even worth $1.50? Thats pretty bad.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)