10-26-2007, 02:07 AM
You could, if you wanted.
Could you eat a meat cake? I hope not, because that would make me vomit just seeing it.
Could you eat a meat cake? I hope not, because that would make me vomit just seeing it.
|
Pie vs. Cak3
|
|
10-26-2007, 02:07 AM
You could, if you wanted.
Could you eat a meat cake? I hope not, because that would make me vomit just seeing it.
10-26-2007, 02:24 AM
Pie is soooo good. But cake is good too...damnit! I'm going with pie. Nothing quite like a good piece of pie.
10-26-2007, 05:12 AM
Akane Kimidori Wrote:You could, if you wanted. I think this is some sort of sexual innuendo, but I'll wait for confirmation before taking further action.
10-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Akane Kimidori Wrote:You could, if you wanted. But you don't like meat, so that makes the point invalid. Dab's point is fairly close though, haha. KEY LIME PIE. CHEESECAKE. LEMON MEREIGNE. I think we have a clear winner here folks.
10-26-2007, 06:28 PM
The only three of those worth anything is Cheesecake. Which you will notice has the word 'cake' in it. Coincidence? I think not.
And Akane...why the fuck would you want meat pie anyway? You're a twisted individual. ![]() [COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black. Black as night, black as coal. I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky; I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
10-26-2007, 10:46 PM
If a cheesecake looks like a pie, it is not cheesecake.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/phot...5743VNAdJC That is a cheesecake.
10-26-2007, 11:17 PM
You guys obviously hasn't been reading the thread. Its already been established that cheesecake is so good, that it is the only cake to have reached a level of enlightenment commonly referred to as "pie."
Try to keep up. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
10-26-2007, 11:58 PM
You can't just take the best cake ever made and call it pie. There are rules and we have to abide by them! If not, then this is just anarchy.
10-27-2007, 01:26 AM
Don't come in here with all your commie-cake nonsense and tell us what is and isn't pie! You red bastard!
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
10-27-2007, 01:40 AM
Putin for '08!
10-27-2007, 04:10 AM
Raditzu Wrote:Don't come in here with all your commie-cake nonsense and tell us what is and isn't pie! You red bastard!Fine, then live your life of lies, you poophead. On second thought your dessert relativisms are a danger to all sane dessert debates. Cheesecake is cake, and without it your pie manifesto comes to nothing! NOTHING!
10-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Pie wins, and why? Because you can have Cheesecake Pie, but you cannot have Cheesepie Cake, hence Pie is all knowing and all encompassing- GIVE INTO THE PIE.
10-27-2007, 08:43 AM
Pie is evil, and thanks to every Hollywood movie ever made we know that evil always loses.
10-27-2007, 10:43 AM
It might lose once and a while, but it always has the coolest scenes.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
10-27-2007, 11:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2007, 11:40 AM by Spencinator.)
What's wrong with you people?! Why can't you enjoy both? Why can't you have one slice of crisp, juicy apple pie and one slice of rich, moist chocolate cake?! WHY MUST WE CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO!? :'(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Spencinator Wrote:What's wrong with you people?! Why can't you enjoy both? Why can't you have one slice of crisp, juicy apple pie and one slice of rich, moist chocolate cake?! WHY MUST WE CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO!? :'(
10-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Reijin Wrote:I LOVE CUM! No...no...someone owes me $20. >.> <.< Cake clearly is the win. ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
10-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Let's just vote. Because obviously the evil pie fiends will never let their false God die.
![]() [COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black. Black as night, black as coal. I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky; I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
10-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Josh Wrote: You only prove my point. Once Cakelander cuts the crust off of the evil pie, it absorbs all of the powers of the pie and inherently becomes better than pie. Cakelander. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|