Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pie vs. Cak3
There can be only one.
[Image: Janembacopy.jpg]

[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Reply
Warm deserts fail. Except for brownies.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
Mighty Dabura Wrote:You only prove my point. Once Cakelander cuts the crust off of the evil pie, it absorbs all of the powers of the pie and inherently becomes better than pie.

Cakelander.

I'm sorry but you're confused, that's Pielander. Pie rhymes with High, hence Pielander; you fail.
Reply
But we've already established that cake is good and pie is evil. Since you're the one associating this with a Hollywood archetypical film the outcome should be pretty obvious.

In case you're stoofid, cake wins. FOREVER.
Reply
Mighty Dabura Wrote:But we've already established that cake is good and pie is evil. Since you're the one associating this with a Hollywood archetypical film the outcome should be pretty obvious.

In case you're stoofid, cake wins. FOREVER.

I'm sorry but you are obviously confused, as Cake is obviously the ultimate evil while Pie is the righteous light of goodness. It wins- always.
Reply
[Image: 544164259e12463df42nm0.jpg]

xP
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
Spencinator Wrote:[Image: 544164259e12463df42nm0.jpg]

xP

Wow. I love you.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
Josh Wrote:I'm sorry but you are obviously confused, as Cake is obviously the ultimate evil while Pie is the righteous light of goodness. It wins- always.

It was clearly established on the previous page of this thread that pie is evil. Try to keep up.
Reply
Mighty Dabura Wrote:It was clearly established on the previous page of this thread that pie is evil. Try to keep up.

You say that, but obviously you like pie.

:D
Reply
D:< Prepare Yourself For War

edit: wtf why does it de-cap my post when it's typed in all caps
Reply
Mighty Dabura Wrote:D:< Prepare Yourself For War

edit: wtf why does it de-cap my post when it's typed in all caps

Ah ha ha ha ha.

Enjoy your pie, you pie lover.
Reply
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/index.php?styleid=10
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
Oh dear.
Reply
yessss
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
Can't we just like pie and cake both? I mean, seriously. Peach Cobbler pie with vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate cake? OMFG FATGIRL DANCE
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
I'm all for the war to end, but if the pie lovers don't want peace, then the war shall continue.
Reply
There is no war. There's simply people who refuse to accept that pie is the best. Its a matter of scientific fact.

Not our fault your heathen, cake loving brains don't get it.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
I Luv Pie
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)