Posts: 0
Threads: 16
Joined: Sep 2007
There can be only one.
[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Warm deserts fail. Except for brownies.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Mighty Dabura Wrote:You only prove my point. Once Cakelander cuts the crust off of the evil pie, it absorbs all of the powers of the pie and inherently becomes better than pie.
Cakelander.
I'm sorry but you're confused, that's Pielander. Pie rhymes with High, hence Pielander; you fail.
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
But we've already established that cake is good and pie is evil. Since you're the one associating this with a Hollywood archetypical film the outcome should be pretty obvious.
In case you're stoofid, cake wins. FOREVER.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Mighty Dabura Wrote:But we've already established that cake is good and pie is evil. Since you're the one associating this with a Hollywood archetypical film the outcome should be pretty obvious.
In case you're stoofid, cake wins. FOREVER.
I'm sorry but you are obviously confused, as Cake is obviously the ultimate evil while Pie is the righteous light of goodness. It wins- always.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
xP
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Spencinator Wrote:
xP
Wow. I love you.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
Josh Wrote:I'm sorry but you are obviously confused, as Cake is obviously the ultimate evil while Pie is the righteous light of goodness. It wins- always.
It was clearly established on the previous page of this thread that pie is evil. Try to keep up.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Mighty Dabura Wrote:It was clearly established on the previous page of this thread that pie is evil. Try to keep up.
You say that, but obviously you like pie.
:D
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
D:< Prepare Yourself For War
edit: wtf why does it de-cap my post when it's typed in all caps
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Mighty Dabura Wrote:D:< Prepare Yourself For War
edit: wtf why does it de-cap my post when it's typed in all caps
Ah ha ha ha ha.
Enjoy your pie, you pie lover.
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
yessss
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Can't we just like pie and cake both? I mean, seriously. Peach Cobbler pie with vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate cake? OMFG FATGIRL DANCE
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
I'm all for the war to end, but if the pie lovers don't want peace, then the war shall continue.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
There is no war. There's simply people who refuse to accept that pie is the best. Its a matter of scientific fact.
Not our fault your heathen, cake loving brains don't get it.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
11-01-2007, 10:30 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2007, 11:29 PM by Nori.)
I Luv Pie