Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Halloween
#1
What are you doing for Halloween?
I'm sitting at home and making a cake, probably lighting a fire and just chillin'. I don't live in a neighborhood so I don't have to pass out candy. So basically, nothing.
Anyone dressing up? What are you going as?
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#2
Continuing to do my uni assignments.
Reply
#3
Six page essay and 15 minute presentation preparation.

Its gonna be one helluva Halloween.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
Homework, practice, probably picking up drunk people from a bar after midnight. I skipped class today too. Whooooo!
Reply
#5
Just finished a 14 page mass com. take home exam. Now I'm gunna drink a gallon of rum. If I post tonight, please excuse whatever I say.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#6
I happened to wake up this morning with unbearable and inexplicable pain in my foot, so I couldn't drive to school or work or my girlfriend's school tonight. So I've been playing Guitar Hero 3 on 360 allllll day.

Sad.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#7
I'm on my front porch holding a empty old shotgun to keep my house from getting egged...I live in the country so it's like impossible to chase anyone if they drive off and since they usually slow down to see if the coast is clear I'm sitting in a chair just waiting.

Just so I can get up and scream "I'M GONNA BUST A CAP IN DAT ASS!" if any idiots come across to try and egg my home.

Plus I'm just waiting till later so I can sneak out my house before tommorow which is my b-day. I hate surprises and parties so I'll be sneaking into my cousin's apartment and sleeping there or probably just driving around all day tommorow or just lock my door and stay in my room all day...have to pee out my window but eh. *nods*
Reply
#8
I'mma sit home and eat pizza while my brother passes out candy.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#9
WORST. HALLOWEEN. EVAR!

Seriously, acouple of years ago it used to be quite a big thing for me, but now it didn't even register with me until I noticed a special halloween game type thingy on Halo 3. Which was awesome btw. I think it's just infection, but I've never played it before, so it's all the same to me.
Reply
#10
Spence you're always eating.
Reply
#11
Something cool happened this Halloween! After my parents went to bed, I went downstairs and ate candy. While I was doing that, I flicked on the television and began channel surfing. At first I didn't find anything of interest, but then I flicked it to Cartoon Network due to boredom. Imagine my surprise when I saw they were having a Goosebumps marathon. It was awesome. =o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#12
The Goosebumps books were off the heezy!
Reply
#13
Kirano Wrote:The Goosebumps books were off the heezy!

Indeed! I think I have a few scattered around my house somewhere. I'll probably read them later.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#14
The cuckoo clock of doom & Go Eat worms were my fav.
Reply
#15
I like the Monster Blood series.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#16
Spine chillers was ok.
Reply
#17
The living dummy scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. The creeps were pretty freaky too.
Reply
#18
The movies are pretty lame, though.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#19
I remember one with a kid who took a picture with this cursed camera, and the camera would print out pictures with something ridiculously wrong with them, and then whatever the picture showed would happen. Like, I think he got really fat, and someone died or something. It was awesome. And he broke his bike when he got real fat.

I also remember one with a mask that never came off, or something related to that.

And another where - Jesus, I'm gonna have to start re-reading those.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#20
I loved the one where the camera took pictures of the future, oh and the halloween mask, shit I remeber watching all those on Fox kids like it was just yesterday.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)