Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie
#41
And cakefags show their true colors, not being able to form a sound basis for argument they fabricate one through out of context quotes.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#42
I <3 @ Gj
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#43
I've been working on the advanced stages. Definitely pushes your mind.

I have to say that Portal is a game with genuinely some of the funniest dialogue I've heard in a game.
Reply
#44
I beat the advanced stages. I can't say I'm interested in even bothering with the "Contest" or whatever modes though.
Reply
#45
The challenge levels are really hard. Least portals is challenging and least steps is impossible.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#46
Milk Bubble Wrote:I baked this cake tonight.

[Image: Picture347.jpg]

This is amazing.

Stuf pieholes
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)