Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IMPORTANT: Advertising
#1
We're looking to advertise again. If anyone feels like spreading the word, hooking us up with possible popular affiliates and/or making pretty banners, please do so.

It would be much appreciated.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
You are still more than welcome to post in the advertising board on Zensou. If/ when you get an affiliate button, I'd be more than happy to add you to our affiliate bar on the home page.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#3
I could help spread the word around various gfx sites...I dont know how that would turn up though, but its worth a try. So yeah, just give me an affiliation button and I'll put it where I can.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)