Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When's the last time you cried?
#1
Topic.

For me it was acouple of months ago. It was a sucky day, stupid things were getting down, and by night time I was so depressed I just had to have a little emo cry in the corner to release all the built up tension. It was nice.

Now you.
Reply
#2
A short while ago, one of the best people I'd ever had the honor of working with passed away of a heart attack. I may or may not have... shed a tear, or whatever.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#3
A couple days ago. I'm going through a rough patch at home. =/

Also, do you guys ever find it irritating when certain people say they never cry, and that somehow makes you inferior because you do occasionally? I hate those people. It's not my fault that I'm not emotionally stunted. >=p
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#4
I think I tried to cry when my ex of two years and I broke up, but I realized I was actually relieved. So... I think the last time I cried was freshman year of college. I was in a bad place.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#5
Aqua Wrote:I think I tried to cry when my ex of two years and I broke up, but I realized I was actually relieved. So... I think the last time I cried was freshman year of college. I was in a bad place.

Ah, I think I know how you feel. I did the same thing with my ex who I'd been dating for a few months. I couldn't really bring myself to cry over it. However, things had been really awkward between us before then, and then after a while she ended it over an e-mail. I guess I just wasn't surprised at that point. *shrug*
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#6
>.>

<.<

Sorry, Spence.

I haven't cried since I was, like, seven.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#7
Nappa Wrote:>.>

<.<

Sorry, Spence.

I haven't cried since I was, like, seven.

D= I'm not really talking about people who just don't cry on stuff. I'm talking about the people who do, then make you feel guilty for crying.

EDIT: I just realized that my earlier post sounded like I was ousting people who don't really cry, and for that I apologize. I didn't mean to come off that way. Some people are just not as sensitive as others.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#8
A few weeks ago, at my grandmother's funeral.

Before that, I don't really remember.
Reply
#9
Exactly a year ago.

Women can be aggravating sometimes.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#10
For the record, Orion. You win for having an Xiahou Dun avatar.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#11
Yeah I hate it when morons say stuff like, 'real men don't cry'.

I mean I'm not very emotional generally, and I haven't cried in public since I was 11. But I think once and awhile everyone needs to have a cry.

I guess a lot of people see crying as a sign of weakness.
Reply
#12
Tch. I don't measure a man's merit on whether they cry or not, and I've never understood why anyone does. It's just that I, as a sociopath(according to my family/friends/strangers) don't get emotional about stuff. Go figure.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#13
I have this theory on it, though it doesn't really have any factual basis.... I think it has something to do with how it seems women cry more readily then guys do, and how men used to see women as inferior to them. At least that's what I've gathered. *shrug*

Feel free to disagree if you wish.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#14
*sigh* The last time I truly cried was about two years ago. On my birthday, though I didn't even know it at the time. I was in Basic Training and my buddy had to go to the hospital for some illness or something. So, I was rucking his and my stuff to our camp site for the day. I had just finished dropping his stuff down and was about to do the same for mine when my squad leader got on me about taking so long. When I tried to explain what was going on, he blew me off.

I got a little pissed, obviously, and had some words to say. At which point the Drill Sergeant overheard us. Instead of hearing out what had happened, he proceeded to punish me in traditional style. That's when I broke down. Nearly 8 weeks of getting screamed at, demeaned, being away from my family, and general suckitude sank in and I broke down.

There was probably a lack of sleep to factor in their too, cuz during the night fire exercise I ended up with a massive migraine. Explosions, gunfire, and cold wet sand can be incredibly painful when your senses are in overload. Needless to say, it was a fairly bad day all around. And then i found out it was my birthday. And so, I'll always remember that day.
Reply
#15
I cried like 4 months ago. I had to learn, the hard way, that nobody cares.
Reply
#16
I don't even remember. I'm on anti-depressants and mood stabilizers because I'm bipolar so I don't really cry that much anymore unless something REALLY bad happened. Before that I used to cry pretty much everyday. :/
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#17
Nappa Wrote:For the record, Orion. You win for having an Xiahou Dun avatar.

=D

Just waiting for DW6 now.
Reply
#18
Orion Wrote:=D

Just waiting for DW6 now.

It's soooooooooo good. Make sure to play Sun Shang Xiang because she is the hugest cheater ever.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#19
Couple of months ago. Online relationships are doomed to fail.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#20
Well, duh.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)