Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Make your own comic strip
#1
I thought, being the create types that you are, some of you might be interested in this. I haven't had the time to make one of my own yet, I'll probable give it a go when I come get online later. Post anything that you create, if you are so inclined.

http://stripgenerator.com/
Reply
#2
http://stripgenerator.com/strip/111231/

I was mostly just dicking around. Pretty cool generator, though.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#3
[Image: an-average-game-of-nethack.png]

also, this.
Reply
#4
Pftahaha. I had just done one and the site crashed before I could upload it. Typical. Good thing I didn't spend any real length of time on it, or I'd be pissed.
Reply
#5
[Image: pfft.png]
[Image: untitled-13.png]
[Image: untitled-14.png]

I know I know. I'm a genius.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#6
You tell a touching story, sir.
Reply
#7
Looks good, I'll probably try it later.

This reminds me of an old punk music generator game. I think Rad put the link down ages ago. Is that still going?
Reply
#8
I'm terrible at comedy.

[Image: bawwwwwwwwww.png]
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#9
http://stripgenerator.com/strip/111320/
http://stripgenerator.com/strip/111316/

Its 4am I don't even know if I'm being coherent.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#10
Tien Wrote:http://stripgenerator.com/strip/111316/

Lawlz.
Reply
#11
http://stripgenerator.com/strip/111577/
Reply
#12
http://duckhunt.stripgenerator.com/2008/...e-emo.html
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)