03-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Or was anyone else unable to access the board until a hour or so ago?
|
Was it just me?
|
|
03-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Or was anyone else unable to access the board until a hour or so ago?
03-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeah. I think Waffuru mentioned it in the things you like thread.
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Yeah, there were some problems but we got them sorted out. There might be some things that are out of whack for a while so tell me if you find anything wrong.
03-04-2008, 02:03 AM
I was humping the server and gave it an STD. D:
03-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Josh Wrote:I was humping the server and gave it an STD. D: Josh, shame on you! You should have used protection! >=l Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
03-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Spencinator Wrote:Josh, shame on you! You should have used protection! >=l I don't think he even got consent.
03-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Waffuru Wrote:There might be some things that are out of whack for a while so tell me if you find anything wrong. You can't see changes in your rep on the user cp. S'not a big thing, but you know... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|