Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seriously?
#1
How do you guys not have a thread for Super Smash Bros Brawl yet? Took me 2 hours in line(I was expecting like 10 people at most but there was probably close to 50) but I got it at Game Stop's midnight opening. It was worth it, games AWESOME!
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#2
The game is totally kick ass! I got the game at around 12:05 which was kinda early so me and my friends drove past the other gamestops to the people who were stilll waiting on line and flaunted it. Right Tap?
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
Reply
#3
I'll leave this here a bit, since not as many people check the console games section, and then I'll move it over there.

I'll look up my friend code for the Wii later and post it, since I have Brawl too.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#4
It's out? I didn't even think there was a release date yet. =/
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#5
It's out in the US market. I don't think there's a release set for Europe/Au yet.

I also heard that it's the first dual layer Wii game and some Wiis can't read the disc.. so if that happens they'll fix your Wii for free.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#6
It's so friggin great.

Sonic is the frickin MAN. I'm so glad that he doesn't suck cuz I was gonna be very disappointed.

Most of the new characters are pretty sweet, or at least quirky (Olimar, Snake) and the new adventure mode rocks the shit.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#7
Waffuru Wrote:It's out in the US market. I don't think there's a release set for Europe/Au yet.

='(
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
It rawks, simply.

I won the first round of the Gamestop tournament with Ike.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#9
It was a bit difficult to comfortable with the controls at first, but once I got used to them I was smashin' with the best of 'em. I haven't played too much of it, but I think it is safe to say that it's a great game. Also, Kirby is a officially my favorite character on that game. xP
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#10
Donkey Kong and Fox are still ma boys.

But Diddy Kong and King Dedede are close seconds.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#11
Oh, that reminds me: If anyone wants to play sum' Brawl with me, my friend code is 1076-0463-8928.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#12
Right now im best with Ike, but Link is a clooose second. Im trying to work out the kinks with my online right now, so as soon as i finish doing that i will post a friend code.
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
Reply
#13
Luigi kicks your ass even with a nerfed-to-hell FAA.

And Ike isn't all that. People just lose to him a bunch because 1) he's noob friendly and 2) his moveset is completely different from shit in melee, so it catches old hands off-guard.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#14
Is Sonic overpowered? I'm ripping ass like I'd never run out of ass to rip with him, but I don't know if it's because he's just the perfect character for me or if he's beefed up. I mean I am pretty darn good with Marth and Ganondorf in Melee, but I could only beat a friend of mine every like 1 of 4 games or so, and with Sonic in Brawl I beat him about 3/4 of the time. Maybe he just isn't used to the game yet?

I'm just hoping Sonic isn't overpowered cuz then I'd feel like a douche. But I'd probably still play as him =)
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#15
Sonic didn't seem all-that to me when I played him a couple times. He has insane speed, which is nice, but his down-B seems... lackluster, to say the least. He hits lighter than Jigglypuff with that thing, and that's just wrong. Some of his air moves are pretty nice, I'll admit, but I found him difficult to control.

And maybe I'm a noob, but I f***ing hate playing as Dedede. Anyone that takes a full second to animate their forward smash doesn't cut the cheese for me. Whenever someone played as him in the tournament, I just simply rolled behind his smash, grabbed him and threw him.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#16
Yeah Dedede is so freakin slow at attacking, it's crazy. Though if you land the forward smash or the charged up down+B attack, he can send you flying.

With Sonic I find that a really sweet technique is to use forward+B or down+B and hit an enemy, and at the instant you hit them, jump and use an aerial attack. It's a pretty sweet technique, and good to finish up with a B attack. Among other things, of course =P
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#17
I do remember Sonic's forward A in air being pretty ridiculous, yeah.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#18
Spencinator Wrote:Oh, that reminds me: If anyone wants to play sum' Brawl with me, my friend code is 1076-0463-8928.

I'll get mine up sometime.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#19
You already got mine up.

>.>

<.<

/lamesexjokeolo
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#20
I couldn't tell.

/lolpenisinsultlol
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)