Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Incredible Hulk
#1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueymi43feG8

Too lazy to find one without Spanish subtitles. >.>

Looks, interesting. Hopefully it's better than the last movie.
Reply
#2
Anything with edward norton goes up about three points in my book.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
Oh. My. God. I have to see this movie when it comes out. As Tobby said, Edward Norton makes everything better.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#4
http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/
Reply
#5
I don't know, it's gonna be weird seeing him in this kind of a role.
Reply
#6
Tobias Wrote:Anything with edward norton goes up about three points in my book.

True.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#7
I was about to say, it's getting around that time when Hollywood needs to try to ruin yet another comic book franchise.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#8
Kid Buu Wrote:I was about to say, it's getting around that time when Hollywood needs to try to ruin yet another comic book franchise.

>.>Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hollywood already ruin the Hulk tho'?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#9
That was just vaginal. They haven't tried anal... Yet.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#10
I liked the Hulk Movie, but I also liked Daredevil, which apparently, everyone hates.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#11
I liked Daredevil too. But the first Hulk movie was lame.
Reply
#12
Sazuaa Wrote:I liked Daredevil too. But the first Hulk movie was lame.

Ditto.

D=
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)