Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueymi43feG8
Too lazy to find one without Spanish subtitles. >.>
Looks, interesting. Hopefully it's better than the last movie.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Anything with edward norton goes up about three points in my book.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
Oh. My. God. I have to see this movie when it comes out. As Tobby said, Edward Norton makes everything better.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I don't know, it's gonna be weird seeing him in this kind of a role.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Tobias Wrote:Anything with edward norton goes up about three points in my book.
True.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
I was about to say, it's getting around that time when Hollywood needs to try to ruin yet another comic book franchise.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Kid Buu Wrote:I was about to say, it's getting around that time when Hollywood needs to try to ruin yet another comic book franchise.
>.>Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hollywood already ruin the Hulk tho'?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
That was just vaginal. They haven't tried anal... Yet.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I liked the Hulk Movie, but I also liked Daredevil, which apparently, everyone hates.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I liked Daredevil too. But the first Hulk movie was lame.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Sazuaa Wrote:I liked Daredevil too. But the first Hulk movie was lame.
Ditto.
D=
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."