Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Limewire
#1
Does it mess up your computer? I need new songs. Tired of the same old shit on my ipod.
Reply
#2
I use it and have no problem, never any virus/trojans/nothing.
Reply
#3
I've had bad experiences with it, but I wasn't the only one using it at the time.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
It was good back when I used to abuse it. Browsing discography torrents is annoying when all I want is a handful of tracks from different albums, and Limewire is perfect for that kind of specific file sharing/searches.
Reply
#5
You should seriously hit me up on AIM or something, Nate. *hint hint wink wink*

EDIT: I've got the Pro version. Quick connections ftw.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#6
Kewl.
Reply
#7
Use torrents. Limewire is good for that one song you can't find anywhere else, but you shouldn't make it your primary source of pirated music. I mean, file sharing.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#8
Yarr baby.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
I use torrents as well. They're harder to get viruses from. Plus, with the torrent site I use, you can fileshare albums at a time.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#10
Limewire actually made my shit stop buggin. For a minute I was usin only Ares and my laptop would spazz anytime I had it runnin for too long, but then I downloaded Limewire earlier this month and so far everythin's workin perfect.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#11
Bojack Wrote:Use torrents. Limewire is good for that one song you can't find anywhere else, but you shouldn't make it your primary source of pirated music. I mean, file sharing.

I do use torrents, which pisses me off when I can't find the pacific song I'm looking for, thus why I needed something more reliable to get the songs I require.
Reply
#12
I use torrents to download whole CDs, but if there is a specific song I just check only that one using utorrent.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#13
Tobias Wrote:I use torrents to download whole CDs.

Same here. I'm using limewire for songs I can't seem to get a torrent for.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)