Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey guys
#1
It's late.

Go to bed.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#2
But my afternoon starts at 11 pm. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#3
lol, everybody logged out. I have so much influence over you people.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#4
LOL Fail.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#5
hey wtf

You go to bed too.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
I would, but you won't gtfo.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that's totally rude of me. What I meant was...oh who cares what I meant. <3
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#7
Working 3rd shift ftl, I should get back to work. XD
Reply
#8
pwn'd

by THE MAN
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#9
the man wants you to go to bed at a reasonable time fuk tha man
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#10
Sleep is for pussies. Real men take power naps.
Reply
#11
Powa Naps Ftw!

Wow speaking of power naps I was scared when my dentist was talking about how he took power naps, I'd have punched him in the nuts had I not been gased up.
Reply
#12
Dehan Wrote:Powa Naps Ftw!

Wow speaking of power naps I was scared when my dentist was talking about how he took power naps, I'd have punched him in the nuts had I not been gased up.

Dude he probably does it so he doesn't get sleepy while his hands are in your mouth drilling it up and makes some fatal mistake. Surgeons take power naps, too.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#13
Violet Wrote:LOL Fail.

My thoughts exactly.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)