Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Super Buu wanted to post this, but I guess he didn't see me give him the ok. So, here it is:
Super Buu Wrote:The new forum's up here: http://legacyfight.com/ad/forum/index.php?act=idx
Mind if I make a post in the asylum to let AD members know the new location? Lots of AD folk are also Chubbsians.
Here's the old forum archive: http://legacyfight.com/adtest/archive/index.php
Shappon!
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Yeah, sorry about that, guys. I don't know what happened to the database for wBB, but its something to do with the host, and nothing we could really do. I tried to salvage as much as I can, but in the end, Greg had me set up a new board, because wBB is a POS, basically.
Game on, peoples. You'll have to re-register, but you don't have to use your character's name to register. You should be able to choose both a login name and a display name with this.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Yar! I was about to post this, then I got logged out for some reason.
Anyone else thinking of joining, know that AD is in the midst of a massive overhaul. The really hard stuff (new stat/power/transformation system) is complete, but we've got a fair bit more to finish. Once it's done, I'll put up an ad here (s'long as Rad doesn't mind) and let you guys know. There is an awesome saga in the planning for when we launch the new stuff.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
The planned new stuff is pretty awesome, by the way.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
Better be. I plan on coming out of my retirement over there for it.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
As soon as I can make a commitment to Chubbs properly, I'll probably be heading over AD's way. =D
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Now AD was really fun. I may give it a go later.
Posts: 20
Threads: 100
Joined: Aug 2004
Once my bussiness with school has passed and if I`ll manage to keep up with my roleplaying here, I will rejoin.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Orion Wrote:As soon as I can make a commitment to Chubbs properly, I'll probably be heading over AD's way. =D
Hell yea, I'm making a power ranger
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
I should join as a headcrab.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Headcrab could be all kinds of fun.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
If you joined as a headcrab, I'd be forced to eat you.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Whoever suspended my account; that's an expensive joke.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Sorry. I was testing. Hop back on now.
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
Ehh. I've seen more expensive.
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Which site do I apply at? The old or new? The new didn't have much on it when I checked.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Yeah....its still being put together. You can apply at the new site, but as far as signing up as an official character, its being put on hold until everything's switched over. But feel free to sign up.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
There's also a temp RPing forum for people to just mess around in. If you're thinking about joining as a specific character, that's a good place to test them out.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
So go on, knock ya selves out.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I've been wondering what happened to AD.