Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Destiny
#1
Super Buu wanted to post this, but I guess he didn't see me give him the ok. So, here it is:

Super Buu Wrote:The new forum's up here: http://legacyfight.com/ad/forum/index.php?act=idx

Mind if I make a post in the asylum to let AD members know the new location? Lots of AD folk are also Chubbsians.

Here's the old forum archive: http://legacyfight.com/adtest/archive/index.php

Shappon!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
Yeah, sorry about that, guys. I don't know what happened to the database for wBB, but its something to do with the host, and nothing we could really do. I tried to salvage as much as I can, but in the end, Greg had me set up a new board, because wBB is a POS, basically.

Game on, peoples. You'll have to re-register, but you don't have to use your character's name to register. You should be able to choose both a login name and a display name with this.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
Yar! I was about to post this, then I got logged out for some reason.

Anyone else thinking of joining, know that AD is in the midst of a massive overhaul. The really hard stuff (new stat/power/transformation system) is complete, but we've got a fair bit more to finish. Once it's done, I'll put up an ad here (s'long as Rad doesn't mind) and let you guys know. There is an awesome saga in the planning for when we launch the new stuff.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
The planned new stuff is pretty awesome, by the way.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
Better be. I plan on coming out of my retirement over there for it.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#6
As soon as I can make a commitment to Chubbs properly, I'll probably be heading over AD's way. =D
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#7
Now AD was really fun. I may give it a go later.
Reply
#8
Once my bussiness with school has passed and if I`ll manage to keep up with my roleplaying here, I will rejoin.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#9
Orion Wrote:As soon as I can make a commitment to Chubbs properly, I'll probably be heading over AD's way. =D

Hell yea, I'm making a power ranger Big Grin
Reply
#10
I should join as a headcrab.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#11
Headcrab could be all kinds of fun.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#12
If you joined as a headcrab, I'd be forced to eat you.
Reply
#13
Whoever suspended my account; that's an expensive joke.
Reply
#14
Sorry. I was testing. Hop back on now.
Reply
#15
Ehh. I've seen more expensive.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#16
Which site do I apply at? The old or new? The new didn't have much on it when I checked.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#17
Yeah....its still being put together. You can apply at the new site, but as far as signing up as an official character, its being put on hold until everything's switched over. But feel free to sign up. Big Grin
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#18
There's also a temp RPing forum for people to just mess around in. If you're thinking about joining as a specific character, that's a good place to test them out.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#19
So go on, knock ya selves out.
Reply
#20
I've been wondering what happened to AD.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)