04-23-2008, 02:56 AM
|
We're no strangers to love...
|
|
04-23-2008, 03:15 AM
Thank you. My life is more complete now that I have been "Fresh Prince Roll'd"
04-23-2008, 03:22 AM
Yeah, I've got a story. A story about the day that my life fell apart, the day I lost the wool over my eyes and saw the world for the insane hell that it is. It'll just take a minute. Sit down, and I'll tell ya why they call me The Prince.
Grew up in West Philly. Don't think I'll ever get the smell of that place off of me. Steel and steak sandwiches. No place for an innocent kid to grow up. Tried my best, though. Thought the playground would be safe. Tried to keep my cool, keep my head down and relax a bit. Shoot some ball, that kind of thing. I didn't count on them. Couple of punks in retrospect, but at the time I had no way of stopping them. They were out for blood, after the weakest of the herd. A pair of lions, and I was the easy meal. Didn't stand a chance. Not much of a fight, I just went down. Mom couldn't handle it. Heh - dizzy old broad, tellin' me about danger when she sells herself to anyone with cash in hand. But there was no getting her to back down. Shipped me off to family out in Bel-Air. First time in a California cab on that trip. Damn thing was done up like a christmas tree, but it smelled like hell itself. Took a lot to ignore it on the way up to the house. Snapped at the driver, told him to get me there fast. Got there just as the city was going dark. Tried my best to be polite to that foul Charon of LA, but I ended up yelling some things not meant for pleasant company and ditched that ride as quick as I could. But I tell ya, when I got out and saw that place, I knew right away what had to be done. I was going to destroy it before it destroyed me. I was going to burn it down and set up my throne in the ashes. I was going to reign as the Prince of Bel-Air before this was over. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
04-23-2008, 03:24 AM
...I....uh....*speechless*
*slow clap*
04-23-2008, 03:43 AM
How the hell does one get from Philadelphia to California in a day in a fucking cab? Unless they were rollin about 90mph or so...wtf.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
04-23-2008, 04:20 AM
Perhaps he took the cab to the airport, and since Uncle Phil is rich, he paid for the cab and cabby to go on the plane with him and drive him to the house....maybe?
04-23-2008, 05:32 AM
Did anyone ever see the extended opening that shows Will on the plane drinking champagne?
It came on like .4 % of the time.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
04-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Bojack Wrote:Did anyone ever see the extended opening that shows Will on the plane drinking champagne? Yep. I only noticed it on the very first few episodes of the first season, and then after that they seemed to cut it out.
04-23-2008, 06:16 AM
It was the punchline for me.
Btw, if that's not Photoshop'd then you fail.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
04-23-2008, 04:34 PM
lol, it's a good song *shrugs* I don't mind being rick rolled, anytime I am I listen to the song and replay it at least once.
04-23-2008, 07:36 PM
No.
04-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Sazuaa Wrote:Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you . fixed
04-23-2008, 08:11 PM
i c wat u did ther1!1
lawl |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|