Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tada!
#1
So. . .I haven't been around in a long, long while, but want to start RPing again. . .anyone want to fill me in on what's changed?
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#2
There's a new SP system, that converts TP into SP. You should look into that.

Also, you can use custom characters now. Only custom characters.

Dantes Abyss is starting again. May 26 I believe.

Um...That's all I can think of right now. btw, I'm Dodoria from the 2007 Dantes Abyss, and Koola from the 2006 DA.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#3
Haha, cool. . .I was Bujin back in the 06 DA. . .we were on the same team with Silver, Blue, and PD. . .That was fun. . .
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#4
I told you he'd be back. Wait, who are you again?

Nah, just kidding, welcome back.
Reply
#5
There's also a new quest system, but people haven't really been using it.

If you're hella fast you can still jump into Bra's saga (its pretty awesome so far).

But yeah, welcome back to Chubbs.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
There's no way I can throw a character together quick enough. . .making up school work from a week's vacation. . .but I should be set up in time for DA. . .I'd like to get a bit of character development and maybe a powerup or something by then though. . .and yeah, I was looking at the quest stuff, seems cool.
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#7
If you have questions about anything (like the new stats) feel free to ask. We're here to help.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Yeah, new stats. . .what do the new ones (Insight/whatever) imply?
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#9
Oh bloody hell... someone unstickied the thread with all the changes and shit.

I have no idea what it was called, but I can look for it at some point.

The first three should be pretty obvious. Insight has to do with reading people. Body language, movements in combat, stuff like that. Its not intelligence, though. Technique is technique. And willpower is similar to determination.

Those aren't very good descriptions, but they should get the basic point across.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#10
It wasn't me. I didn't do it. I would never unstick it. Nope. Not me.

...

I did it. =(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#11
xD
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#12
Lol. Welcome back Ep1c.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#13
Burter Wrote:It wasn't me. I didn't do it. I would never unstick it. Nope. Not me.

...

I did it. =(

You sumbitch.

Now the top of the forum is lonely.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#14
Not to mention less helpful. . .
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#15
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23241
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#16
Bujins unite.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#17
Abel Wrote:Bujins unite.

Oh yeah? Well, Dodorias! UNITE!!!

Hello? Anyone?
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#18
Indeed. . .
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)