Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
it's a question that's going around the internet, figured it might as well come here.
any platform, any title.
i'm pretty sure, for me at least, it was top gun for the nes. even though i never beat contra, ninja gaiden, metroid, bionic commando, punch out!!, ghosts n goblins, legend of kage, demon sword, master blaster, or a bunch of other crazy-hard games, i could have if i just spent more time on them.
but top gun? i never successfully landed that damn plane on the carrier a single fucking time. i even bought one of those quickshot joysticks for the nes, which gave me a lot more control than the regular pad, but no to avail. i have no idea what the game is like after the first mission.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
They say it's impossible to land that thing. Like there's literally something wrong with the coding where it won't happen.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I beat the last 5 levels on the Halo 3 campaign on Legendary, solo. That was pretty differcult. To be honest in the past if I ever was really struggling on a game, I'd just cheat or use an FAQ or something. I don't really play games for the challenge, I play for the story/experience, it's only since getting a 360 that I've been compelled to play on the hardest differculties.
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Bratz Kidz.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Viewtiful Joe 1
I had to cheat to actually beat it. It was worth it, though.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
That I never beat? I finally beat Comix Zone, so that's out.
Uhh...
Cliffhanger for Sega Genesis. I never got past the second level, let alone beat the game.
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
EDIT: oh, games I never beat. my bad
Pagemaster
Batman Forever
Sonic 3D
Sonic Pinball
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Raditzu Wrote:Viewtiful Joe 1
I had to cheat to actually beat it. It was worth it, though.
Shame, go back and do it again. It's way more satisfying that way. It's kind of God Hand-ish in that it throws impossible odds at you, but the fun is actually becoming really good at the game, so that you feel like a god by the end of it.
For me ... the original Metroid. It frustrates the hell out of me. I hate spending ages collecting enough health to continue (when you load, you start with a miniscule amount of health) only to have it taken away by accidentally touching an enemy for more than a second. NES games are way too punishing.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
Chubbs DBZ RPG.
Oh, you meant video games?
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Donkey Kong 64...it just got confusing for me lol. Plus I was wanting to play my playstation so I forgot where the heck the egg or whatever it was I was supposed to be getting was located and what I had to do to get it and...*sigh* was just like 'f*** it.' ya know?
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I'm actually going to change my vote to Marble Madness.
@SB: I actually feel completely satisfied, even though I had to cheat. I got up to the last boss, died like 18 times and said "fuck it."
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
I think it'd be a toss up between the first and second Zelda titles.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Time Lord for the NES, and a 64 game that has now since left my mind. =/
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Contra III...fuck that game.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Super Ghouls and Ghosts.
That game can go fuck itself in the ass with a rusty spiked dildo and throw itself into the gaping maw of gay-rape Hell.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Belle Hibiki Wrote:Super Ghouls and Ghosts.
That game can go fuck itself in the ass with a rusty spiked dildo and throw itself into the gaping maw of gay-rape Hell.
Wow, don't get me started.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
|