Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hardest game you never beat?
#1
it's a question that's going around the internet, figured it might as well come here.

any platform, any title.

i'm pretty sure, for me at least, it was top gun for the nes. even though i never beat contra, ninja gaiden, metroid, bionic commando, punch out!!, ghosts n goblins, legend of kage, demon sword, master blaster, or a bunch of other crazy-hard games, i could have if i just spent more time on them.

but top gun? i never successfully landed that damn plane on the carrier a single fucking time. i even bought one of those quickshot joysticks for the nes, which gave me a lot more control than the regular pad, but no to avail. i have no idea what the game is like after the first mission.
Reply
#2
They say it's impossible to land that thing. Like there's literally something wrong with the coding where it won't happen.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
I beat the last 5 levels on the Halo 3 campaign on Legendary, solo. That was pretty differcult. To be honest in the past if I ever was really struggling on a game, I'd just cheat or use an FAQ or something. I don't really play games for the challenge, I play for the story/experience, it's only since getting a 360 that I've been compelled to play on the hardest differculties.
Reply
#4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RJ_SCRfM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-dmkeQMhIEM
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#5
Bratz Kidz.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Viewtiful Joe 1

I had to cheat to actually beat it. It was worth it, though.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
You wanna see hard?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1792279
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#8
That I never beat? I finally beat Comix Zone, so that's out.

Uhh...

Cliffhanger for Sega Genesis. I never got past the second level, let alone beat the game.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#9
EDIT: oh, games I never beat. my bad

Pagemaster
Batman Forever
Sonic 3D
Sonic Pinball
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
Raditzu Wrote:Viewtiful Joe 1

I had to cheat to actually beat it. It was worth it, though.

Shame, go back and do it again. It's way more satisfying that way. It's kind of God Hand-ish in that it throws impossible odds at you, but the fun is actually becoming really good at the game, so that you feel like a god by the end of it.

For me ... the original Metroid. It frustrates the hell out of me. I hate spending ages collecting enough health to continue (when you load, you start with a miniscule amount of health) only to have it taken away by accidentally touching an enemy for more than a second. NES games are way too punishing.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#11
Chubbs DBZ RPG.

Oh, you meant video games?

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Reply
#12
Talys Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RJ_SCRfM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-dmkeQMhIEM

Obviously, these people are using the blackest of magic.
Reply
#13
Really Hard
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#14
Donkey Kong 64...it just got confusing for me lol. Plus I was wanting to play my playstation so I forgot where the heck the egg or whatever it was I was supposed to be getting was located and what I had to do to get it and...*sigh* was just like 'f*** it.' ya know?
Reply
#15
I'm actually going to change my vote to Marble Madness.

@SB: I actually feel completely satisfied, even though I had to cheat. I got up to the last boss, died like 18 times and said "fuck it."
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#16
I think it'd be a toss up between the first and second Zelda titles.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#17
Time Lord for the NES, and a 64 game that has now since left my mind. =/
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#18
Contra III...fuck that game.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#19
Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

That game can go fuck itself in the ass with a rusty spiked dildo and throw itself into the gaping maw of gay-rape Hell.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#20
Belle Hibiki Wrote:Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

That game can go fuck itself in the ass with a rusty spiked dildo and throw itself into the gaping maw of gay-rape Hell.

Wow, don't get me started.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)