05-06-2008, 04:16 AM
So I got really bored and made this. It's a papercraft of Charmander. Take a look.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20...=214900362
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20...=214900362
|
Charmander!
|
|
05-06-2008, 04:16 AM
So I got really bored and made this. It's a papercraft of Charmander. Take a look.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20...=214900362
05-06-2008, 04:19 AM
You sir, are a nerd.
=P Pretty impressive though, I must admit.
05-06-2008, 04:21 AM
Your last name is Rust? That's epic.
Are you going to paint the little guy?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-06-2008, 04:22 AM
I think maybe the camera washed it out. He's actually quite orange already.
05-06-2008, 05:25 AM
Let me borrow Scrubs.
=D ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-06-2008, 05:29 AM
LOL. Nice. I have all 6 seasons. But they are down here. And you are not. Actually, both my roommates have pretty much watched all of Scrubs from my DVDs.
05-06-2008, 05:30 AM
I have season 5. Or 6. One of em, anyway, and I've been wanting to watch the earlier stuff.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-06-2008, 05:42 AM
It's good stuff. But back to Charmander...
05-06-2008, 05:51 AM
I was looking for a printable Pokemon birthday card, and I saw this. Just google for Charmander papercraft. There's a really cool Pikachu one, but this one looked easier. But I'll probably do Pikachu when I'm back home.
05-06-2008, 07:33 AM
I thought I would give it a try.
Roughly an hour later I had some POS Katamari Prince loosely held together with tape and swear words. My soul is a cavern of lies. He rolls with Wolverine and Jack. Don't mess. ![]() WHAT?!?! ![]() Bitches be all over my balls
05-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Rollin' deep up in here!
05-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Wow, you actually have a toy Batmobile? That's awesome.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Yeah, it was a model, so I had to put together the engine and the interior, the wheels and drive train all by myself and then then metal body fit over the top. It's pretty boss.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|