Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How many months could we really go...
#1
without another Cyanide and Happiness thread?


[Image: redlightgreenlight.png]
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#2
Aww that's funny and sad all at the same time.
Reply
#3
[Image: Sinned_by_kris_wilson.png]
Reply
#4
I've got my favs saved to my computer, and I can't remember the URLs. So here's an attachment.
Reply
#5
Krillin Wrote:I've got my favs saved to my computer, and I can't remember the URLs. So here's an attachment.

win
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
Krillin Wrote:I've got my favs saved to my computer, and I can't remember the URLs. So here's an attachment.

For some reason that took me a few seconds to register. Then I laughed Big Grin

[Image: and-on-the-fourth-day-god-said-let-there...ronyms.png]

[Image: lebanese.png]
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#7
[Image: scattering.png]
[Image: Janembacopy.jpg]

[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Reply
#8
[URL="http://www.explosm.net/comics/48/"]
[Image: khelp0001.jpg][/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
Reply
#9
[Image: insurance.gif]
[Image: Janembacopy.jpg]

[COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black.
Black as night, black as coal.
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky;
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
Reply
#10
[Image: Bike_by_kris_wilson.png]
Reply
#11
Turles Wrote:Aww that's funny and sad all at the same time.

That means a lot coming from you.
Reply
#12
*revive*

[URL="http://www.explosm.net/comics/1259/"]
[Image: inspace.png][/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#13
Violet Wrote:*revive*

[URL="http://www.explosm.net/comics/1259/"]
[Image: inspace.png][/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Aww...sad and funny. rotflmao
Reply
#14
How could he expose himself and not go all Total Recall in the vacuum of space?

EPIC FAIL
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#15
Woooooah, what's going on here:

[Image: comicwtc1.png]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#16
I was going to post that one, but thought it would be tasteless of me.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#17
OMG the Regina Twin Towers! *tears*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
lol

"Regina"
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#19
[Image: isaiahbovard-comic.jpg]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#20
XD.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)